Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@ShortErica   Itโ€™s both!!!!  ๐Ÿ˜„   Oh for sure!  We should coordinate and compare reviews:). 

Sounds good @heartsmyface!

@ShortErica Haha! Even the tag on it said, "llama-corn." I was thinking in my head, this is totally a BIC-approved bag ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

@Shosh85   Itโ€™s completely  BIC approved!!!!  I am looking forward to whipping it out at Sephoria!  Itโ€™s the perfect size for touch up makeup!  Thank you so much!!!  

@heartsmyface Oooh, I love that idea! ๐Ÿ™Œ

I'm back.. not only did I receive one piece of unicorn mail..I received two! @Shosh85 what have you done! Seriously I have a basket for masks..repeat..basket. I didn't plan on the @missjeanie suitcase method yet. ๐Ÿคฃ But seriously. You are too generous. My husband has already opened the edible goodies.20190713_150119.jpg

The added touches on the packages

Spoiler
20190713_145905.jpg20190713_145854_2.jpg

Trying to do a decent flat lay of all the goodies..

Spoiler
20190713_150437.jpg

More masks!

Spoiler
You must know my gotta collect them all philosophy/behavior. Yadah Jelly and Frudia to try - too much!You must know my gotta collect them all philosophy/behavior. Yadah Jelly and Frudia to try - too much!

What's in the fish bag?!

Spoiler

20190713_150529.jpg

Oh I'll just end with the back of the card - so cute!

20190713_150247.jpg

This is ridiculously kind! I want to wait for Y week for another Yadah showdown but I won't be able to resist them. Thank you so much Shosh!

Awww so many awesome goodies!!! Enjoy @ShortErica 

Thanks so much @veronika23!

@Shosh85 is on a roll with the cutest gifts!  Enjoy, @ShortErica!

She sure is @curlychiquita! It was such a fun package to receive.

That wristlet is too cute, @ShortErica! Plus all the special details that @Shosh85 used on the package just makes it extra sweet!

The details always make me smile. Getting mail always makes me feel so special @quspork 

@ShortErica that shark bag is so cute! @Shosh85  thought of everything...delicious taffy, jelly bellies and tea, sheet masks galore, samples, lip goodies-wow๐Ÿคฉ love it all!

So much I have to organize..what stays here vs. what to take to work @eshoe .. decisions, decisions. ๐Ÿ˜

@ShortErica @Shosh85  You two were onto this suitcase thing before me... I'm just willing to commit lol!  Looks like you got some Amazing new masks to try and some awesome new goodies!  Gorgeous job on the packaging shosh!

Thanks, @missjeanie , but I probably should've re-thought the tissue paper and envelope combo - looks like they all ripped a bit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ @ShortErica 

pshhhh @Shosh85 They look great!!

@Shosh85 only the one in the top right of the picture ripped because I didn't open the envelope all the way before trying to yank it out. Totally my fault ๐Ÿ˜‚

I feel like I need to step up my "added touches" for unicorn mail. The detail everyone adds is crazy @missjeanie 

I don't know how they do it @ShortErica ... It's all amazing!  

@ShortErica  What cute items @Shosh85 sent your way!

12,978 Replies
testing