Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@ShortErica  oh I love Wunderbars too!!!  Hahaha nice!!!! everything comes back into fashion! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Oh yep, like scrunchies being back. Though personally I cant see myself wearing one now @veronika23 ๐Ÿ˜‚

Have you tried American candy bars?

@ShortErica   Hahaha yeah not sure I see myself wearing one either... well maybe around the house. ๐Ÿ˜„

I think I've tried a few like Payday? (a long time ago) but I never remember which are US only... I can't even recall all the ones Canada has that the US doesn't. ๐Ÿ˜„

From the US I sent @missjeanie butterfinger, whatchamacallit, 5th avenue, baby ruth. My husband commented that the ones with peanuts seemed not to be in Canada. Don't know if that's true or not.

I'm thinking I should compile a list of Can vs. US candy bars as well @ShortErica @veronika23 off the top of my head

Canadian                                 US

Crunchie                                  Payday

Crispy Crunch                          Baby Ruth

Caramel                                   Whatchamacallit 

Wonderbar                               100 Grand

Aero                                         Butterfinger

Mr. Big?                                   Take 5

Laura Secord                           5th Avenue

Coffee Crisp                             Almond Joy

Smarties                                  Mounds

Mackintosh Toffee                    Charleston Chew

Big Turk                                   Baby Ruth

Ringolos                                  3 musketeers

All Dressed Chips                    Mr. Goodbar

Ketchup Chips                        Caramello

Hickory Sticks                         And Sugary Cereal is a whole other list!

I'm told our Cream Soda is different too?

Joe Louis snack cakes

Wagon Wheels

Swiss Chalet Sauce

St. Hubert Poutine Gravy Mix

I'm sure I mixed up some but this is what I can think of just siting here with my SO. Oh and Kraft Dinner vs. Kraft Mac n Cheese.  Different. 

Oh some of them I've never heard before @ShortErica ... but I know Canada has butterfingers... I've had them here a few times. Great list @missjeanie!  Canadian smarties are chocolate vs US smarties which are what we Canadians call rockets (candy). And I think the US finally has all dressed chips... I think it was a limited edition a few years ago but was so popular they decided to keep it.

What's different with the cream soda? Because ours is pink? I've also seen it clear though...

Also there are different oreos between the two countries. ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23 @ShortErica @@I knee is mess up a couple for sure. I think seeing both on a regular (weekly) basis makes it easy to access them all and therefore forget what youโ€™ve seen where. I canโ€™t remember what the cream soda difference was, but I recall seeing an article about people exporting cream soda to California for rappers? 

@missjeanie  yeah it can definitely be hard to remember where you've seen each if you travel between the 2 countries often.  Now I am super curious about the cream soda... wonder if I can find any info on it. ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23 @missjeanie created a great list. I think my research also mentioned that like oreos, the US has more varieties of M&M's.

@ShortErica  yes @missjeanie did create a great list!  You know that wouldn't surprise me about the m&m's.

@ShortErica ,

Unicorn gifts that keep on giving!  So personal and sweet of @faeriegirl !

Unicorn mail has been so fun @tsavorite. And just a little while ago I remember having no idea what this thread meant ๐Ÿคฃ

@ShortErica  all the goodies. Super cute bag ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks @GalPalVal17@faeriegirl sent me some great stuff!

Its kismet @ShortErica !!  I love that everyone is showing everyone so much love!  I'll bet those chocolates don't last too long in the fridge!! So kind of @faeriegirl to shower you with goodies!

Thanks for teaching me a new word - I didn't know what kismet was @missjeanie. The only thing left is the dove bar...and not for long!

Such a wonderful package filled with so many goodies, @ShortErica! And yes- this heat! Definitely keep that chocolate cool, haha. It was so generous of @faeriegirl to put this together for you. 

She is always so kind and sweet and found so many wonderful things for me @quspork. I feel so spoiled!

@ShortErica  Such a sweet gift! I love that there's a nice lil' variety! Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It was @Shosh85. There's so much to try!

awwww @ShortErica so much love going around @faeriegirl s...

awwww @ShortErica so much love going around @faeriegirl so sweet of you
testing