Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@missjeanie  yeah it can definitely be hard to remember where you've seen each if you travel between the 2 countries often.  Now I am super curious about the cream soda... wonder if I can find any info on it. ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23 @missjeanie created a great list. I think my research also mentioned that like oreos, the US has more varieties of M&M's.

@ShortErica  yes @missjeanie did create a great list!  You know that wouldn't surprise me about the m&m's.

@ShortErica ,

Unicorn gifts that keep on giving!  So personal and sweet of @faeriegirl !

Unicorn mail has been so fun @tsavorite. And just a little while ago I remember having no idea what this thread meant ๐Ÿคฃ

@ShortErica  all the goodies. Super cute bag ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks @GalPalVal17@faeriegirl sent me some great stuff!

Its kismet @ShortErica !!  I love that everyone is showing everyone so much love!  I'll bet those chocolates don't last too long in the fridge!! So kind of @faeriegirl to shower you with goodies!

Thanks for teaching me a new word - I didn't know what kismet was @missjeanie. The only thing left is the dove bar...and not for long!

Such a wonderful package filled with so many goodies, @ShortErica! And yes- this heat! Definitely keep that chocolate cool, haha. It was so generous of @faeriegirl to put this together for you. 

She is always so kind and sweet and found so many wonderful things for me @quspork. I feel so spoiled!

@ShortErica  Such a sweet gift! I love that there's a nice lil' variety! Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It was @Shosh85. There's so much to try!

awwww @ShortErica so much love going around @faeriegirl s...

awwww @ShortErica so much love going around @faeriegirl so sweet of you

Re: awwww @ShortErica so much love going around @faeriegirl s...

Apparently great minds think alike and send unicorn mail at the same time @lmaster! Hahaha

Re: awwww @ShortErica so much love going around @faeriegirl s...

@ShortErica you got that right! So sweet of you both ๐Ÿค—

@ShortErica love how thoughtful the community is and how sweet @faeriegirl is

for gifting you masks and samples. 

I know. BIC is the best @SportyGirly125  ๐Ÿ™‚

Well this brings joy to see the masking ๐Ÿ’— circulate @ShortErica @faeriegirl! So much fun to share, you both are beautiful inside and out!

Yay! Iโ€™m so glad you like your goodies @ShortErica! As soon as I got the devacurl samples I new exactly where I wanted to send them๐Ÿ˜Š I hope you enjoy the masks! I was so excited to find the unicorn cards๐Ÿฆ„ I thought it was so funny we both sent the eye gels๐Ÿ˜‚

After a really rough stressful day I came home to an awesome package from the incredibly sweet @ShortErica! She sent me an awesome assortment of masks and the cutest pen ever! How did you know I love polka dots! The card is so cool! It is embedded with flower seeds so it can be planted. I canโ€™t wait to see what they will look like๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you so much you have made my day @ShortErica! You are so sweet and kind

099B513E-72FA-4DF0-89CC-98A36C47D878.jpeg

DBB5CB90-2812-4C33-B005-D2EE3711CFE7.jpeg

9D6C85CC-5DA9-4CDF-95DA-865761730D4A.jpeg

I also included the 3 Yadah masks she sent me last week!๐Ÿค—

testing