Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awww, that is so sweet of @Weetart to share her tanning items with you, @CookieGirl1 .

I have been eyeballing up the Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Natural Glow Face Drops Medium

To use myself, so you will have to let me know how you like it!

Enjoy all your goodies @CookieGirl1! That was so sweet of @Weetart!

Ouhhhhhh!   @Weetart Youโ€™re such a darling!  Enjoy your new tanned bod @CookieGirl1  I swear the only self tanners that actually look good on me are the Josie Maran tanning oil and Jergens lotion (it looks good but stinks for a day after applying it) That also doesnโ€™t stop me from getting the occasional notion that I would look good bronzed:D 

@CookieGirl1 how sweet of @Weetart for sharing her goodies with you. 

oh wow!! awesome products @CookieGirl1 how sweet @Weetart

oh wow!! awesome products @CookieGirl1 how sweet @Weetart

No problemo @CookieGirl1 ๐Ÿ™‚ Iโ€™m glad someone will put all that to good use! 

Thank you, @heartsmyface @SportyGirly125 @lmaster !  @Weetart definitely blessed me with this fun assortment.

@Weetart I feel a glow coming on!

Oh my, really?,   i feel like the luckiest girl alive! Two unicorn mails in a row!!!!  ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š. Thank you @veronika23 for the surprise box of chocolate and cute baking goodies!  The unicorn and hello kitty theme is just perfect!   And all the Crรจme Shop masks!!!!!  Theyโ€™ve been on my list for some time now!  Lol, I just mentioned yesterday how I wanted to try the tea time one and here it is!  ๐Ÿ˜„ Haha, I am going to have so much fun in the masking thread for the next long while!!! ๐Ÿ˜œ. Youโ€™re the sweetest!   I feel so overwhelmed by your generous gesture!    

The lovely wrapping!The lovely wrapping!

Eeeeeee!Eeeeeee!

Holy moly!  I know I mentioned I wanted to try crรจme Shop masks but whoa!  So exciting!Holy moly! I know I mentioned I wanted to try crรจme Shop masks but whoa! So exciting!

My hubs is wanting muffins now.  :DMy hubs is wanting muffins now. ๐Ÿ˜„

You are most welcome @heartsmyface! Hope you enjoy all the masks!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

@heartsmyface so much amazing goodness. The masks from the creme shop sound wonderful. @veronika23 did such a great job at surprising you. 

@SportyGirly125 V is such a dear!  I wish sheโ€™d come hang with us more often! I miss her here! 

@heartsmyface I think we all miss her on here. 

Yay!  @heartsmyface , and @veronika23!

This looks like so much fun!  Such a sweet gift, that will be so distracting, in a good way!   I love kitchen items, and that spatula looks really good to me!

@tsavorite @It is!  Itโ€™s been tried and tested and is wonderful!  Baking is something I love!  Itโ€™s like life therapy!  Hehehe, Iโ€™ll get her back! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

so cool

so cool

awwwww how cute!! @heartsmyface @veronika23 I hope you ar...

awwwww how cute!! @heartsmyface @veronika23 I hope you are doing well!! this is amazing so thoughtful

What a fantastic gift, @heartsmyface! Please say hi to @v...

What a fantastic gift, @heartsmyface! Please say hi to @veronika23 for me and tell her we miss her here.

Re: What a fantastic gift, @heartsmyface! Please say hi to @v...

@curlychiquita I will and i will:). 

@heartsmyface What a great surprise! I love how everything was wrapped!

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT it was the sweetest touch!  

testing