Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@missjeanie I wish!  With my light-colored skin I'll be lucky if I turn a shade of french vanilla, lol.

What a lovely gift, @CookieGirl1! I hope you find some bronzing goodies that work well for you. It was very sweet of @Weetart to share these with you.

@CookieGirl1 ,

So many Tanning Adventurers!  @Weetart  was very nice to share all of these with you!  Good luck, and enjoy the journey!

RE: Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Wow this is amazing! So kind of @Weetart to send you this

Re: RE: Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@KehDee @tsavorite @quspork I will definitely be glowing Smiley Happy.

Aw, I love this @CookieGirl1! How sweet on @Weetart! Enjoy your self tanning journey.

Awww, that is so sweet of @Weetart to share her tanning items with you, @CookieGirl1 .

I have been eyeballing up the ISLE OF PARADISE - Self Tanning Drops

To use myself, so you will have to let me know how you like it!

Enjoy all your goodies @CookieGirl1! That was so sweet of @Weetart!

Ouhhhhhh!   @Weetart You’re such a darling!  Enjoy your new tanned bod @CookieGirl1  I swear the only self tanners that actually look good on me are the Josie Maran tanning oil and Jergens lotion (it looks good but stinks for a day after applying it) That also doesn’t stop me from getting the occasional notion that I would look good bronzedSmiley Very Happy 

@CookieGirl1 how sweet of @Weetart for sharing her goodies with you. 

oh wow!! awesome products @CookieGirl1 how sweet @Weetart

oh wow!! awesome products @CookieGirl1 how sweet @Weetart

No problemo @CookieGirl1 Smiley Happy I’m glad someone will put all that to good use! 

Thank you, @heartsmyface @SportyGirly125 @lmaster !  @Weetart definitely blessed me with this fun assortment.

@Weetart I feel a glow coming on!

Oh my, really?,   i feel like the luckiest girl alive! Two unicorn mails in a row!!!!  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š. Thank you @veronika23 for the surprise box of chocolate and cute baking goodies!  The unicorn and hello kitty theme is just perfect!   And all the CrΓ¨me Shop masks!!!!!  They’ve been on my list for some time now!  Lol, I just mentioned yesterday how I wanted to try the tea time one and here it is!  Smiley Very Happy Haha, I am going to have so much fun in the masking thread for the next long while!!! 😜. You’re the sweetest!   I feel so overwhelmed by your generous gesture!    

8C72E640-67A8-4A00-B862-20FD102D6A11.jpegThe lovely wrapping!

EDDEAD94-C7A2-4855-B121-2C57C07EA181.jpegEeeeeee!

82393F05-51DA-49D6-ABBF-C709FD5E3089.jpegHoly moly! I know I mentioned I wanted to try crème Shop masks but whoa! So exciting!

CE2EA767-489A-488C-8CF9-3E6103DEA77D.jpegMy hubs is wanting muffins now. Smiley Very Happy

You are most welcome @heartsmyface! Hope you enjoy all the masks!!! πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

@heartsmyface so much amazing goodness. The masks from the creme shop sound wonderful. @veronika23 did such a great job at surprising you. 

@SportyGirly125 V is such a dear!  I wish she’d come hang with us more often! I miss her here! 

@heartsmyface I think we all miss her on here. 

Yay!  @heartsmyface , and @veronika23!

This looks like so much fun!  Such a sweet gift, that will be so distracting, in a good way!   I love kitchen items, and that spatula looks really good to me!

@tsavorite @It is!  It’s been tried and tested and is wonderful!  Baking is something I love!  It’s like life therapy!  Hehehe, I’ll get her back! 😈

1 Reply