Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

This is bit of true unicorn mail because I gave the wrong address and it still made it into my hands! After a lively discussion about a Canadian treasure known as 'poutine,' the lovely @veronika23 offered to send a little packet of the mix my way. But she also mentioned something fragile was inside the box, which confused me a bit. 

This is going to be verrrrry interesting :DThis is going to be verrrrry interesting ๐Ÿ˜„

Apparently there are more tasty treasures up north, such as Ketchup Lays! But that's not all...

Spoiler
This box was packed full of some interesting snacks, most of which were new to me - the Coffee Crisps are DELICIOUS, as are the Smarties and little maple hard candies! I had to stop there because otherwise my lunch was just going to be sugar ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
So many tasty treats and treasures!So many tasty treats and treasures!A true taste of childhood indeed:)A true taste of childhood indeed:)Soap gum? I had no idea....Soap gum? I had no idea....

This box was packed with so much care, there was a surprise in every corner it seemed. The soap gum is very interesting, lol. It does taste soapy, and is long-lasting; if you've ever had your mouth washed out with soap and miss those days, this gum is for you, ha! The Maple Lip Balm is SO nourishing and has the best maple scent, this will go right into my masking rotation:) The little Hello Kitty pin will find a home on my canvas carryall, so cute! The Slushie candies gave me quite a good laugh - spray candy?!?! Those and the Mackintosh remind me of summers at the lake up in Canada, such good memories and you brought a little of that to me on a cold, rainy day ๐Ÿ™‚ 

OOOOOOH and all of the masks!!! So many sweet Hello Kitty and Sanrio masks that have eluded me. Some of them are so cute I really don't want to use them:)

Spoiler
The Little Twin Stars is my favorite, but I cannot wait to try them all!The Little Twin Stars is my favorite, but I cannot wait to try them all!

The purple box was last to be opened and contained one perfectly intact surprise:)

Spoiler
My new masking bowl!My new masking bowl!How cute is this?!?! Love love love!How cute is this?!?! Love love love!

@veronika23 thank you for not only sending me this box of most amusing treats and adorable Hello Kitty bowl, but for also including the recipe to make the perfect fries for the dish. You thought of everything, I am so thankful this made it safely to me after my address mishap! You do so much for everyone here on BIC, I am very touched that you put together such a wonderful surprise for me. I appreciate all you do and look forward to trying my hand at poutine, thanks to you. <3<3<3

Awwwww @veronika23 is the best!  Enjoy all these goodies, @eshoe !!! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 I am really touched by all of the sweet surprises @veronika23 sent! I canโ€™t wait to try the poutine๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe Those chips sound so interesting! Thanks for sharing! 

Best,

Rebecca

They were, @RebeccaBT - there were some fans in my home;)

@eshoe  Ahahahaha soap gum! That is great.

Avocado gum is coming for you next @Samtian, mark my words๐Ÿ˜‰

@eshoe  Oh that's just gross.

@eshoe  Such a nice unicorn mail!

Thanks @ather, fun to try out so many unique treats! @veronika23 sent a little bit of joy my way and I cannot thank her enough:)

@eshoe  yes it is! Being Canadian I take those treats for granted! Itโ€™s fun to see everyone enjoying them!

@eshoe  wow that is such a thoughtful gift. Looks like she threw a lot of yummy treats for you to try. I swear, every time I see these Canadian treats, I think why can't we have them in the US. I mean Ketchup Lays.... yes please. lol  Enjoy all your goodies and as always, look forward to your reviews on those masks ๐Ÿ™‚

Hee hee yes I never thought I would get the chance to try ketchup Lays @GalPalVal17, or soap  gum for that matter๐Ÿ˜‚ Itโ€™s been a fun past few days;) @veronika23 brought a lot of cheer into my week by her thoughtfulness!

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I stumbled on this thread. First, your kindness and joy of spirit made me smile and gives me hope for the world. Second ,my 98 old father is known as the โ€œfuzzy unicornโ€ because as an accident he started hitting ๐Ÿฆ„ the lovely unicorn emoji. Now itโ€™s his affectionate nickname. And has led to a stream of themed gifts for his first great granddaughter. Thanks for making me smile.

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awww that is such a sweet story @Kimberlee13! There is so much generosity and encouragement here, itโ€™s a great place to be๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe   @veronika23   Such a sweet box; so much fun and love in it!

Lots of laughs and smiles in that pretty purple and rainbow box, @Ispend2much6 ๐Ÿ˜Š

awwwww this is such cute unicorn mail @eshoe @veronika23...

awwwww this is such cute unicorn mail @eshoe @veronika23 how very special! so sweet and thoughtful

Re: awwwww this is such cute unicorn mail @eshoe @veronika23...

@lmaster@veronika23 sent so many fun treats that Iโ€™ve never tried, itโ€™s been fun to sample and the masks๐Ÿฅฐ Love everything @veronika23 carefully packaged up for me to enjoy!

This looks so awesome & thoughtful @veronika23  ENjoy @eshoe 

Thank you so much @naturalooks15@veronika23      really took great care in sending a package of fun and masking goodness๐Ÿ˜Š I think she sent the entire Sanrio x Crรจme Shop collection!

1 Reply
testing