Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Such a sweet, generous gift from @bakeamuffin! All of the edible treats look delicious, @itsfi and I'm glad you'll be able to play with some new goodies on your upcoming trip!

@quspork, these goodies came at a perfect time. @bakeamuffin didn't know I was headed out of town soon after this marvelous unicorn mail arrived, but all the beauties and treats were perfect!

@itsfi how generous and kind of @bakeamuffin to send this very special unicorn mail your way.  She really sent so many goodies. The llama mug is so adorable. 

@SportyGirly125the llama mug is adorbs, I didn't want to use it for the longest time. Just wanted to look at it. @bakeamuffin really did a first rate job of picking out treats for me; such generosity and kindness.

awwwwwwwwaaaa @itsfi this is magical! @bakeamuffin such a...

awwwwwwwwaaaa @itsfi this is magical! @bakeamuffin such a beautiful act of kindness!

Re: awwwwwwwwaaaa @itsfi this is magical! @bakeamuffin such a...

@lmaster, I couldn't have said it better. @bakeamuffin is beautiful inside and out.

@itsfi  wow such an amazing gift!

Thank you @ather@bakeamuffin outdid herself; beyond kind and generous!

@itsfi @bakeamuffinThose ketchup flavored chips and coffee crisps look delicious. I love the cute packaging of every product, too. What a thoughtful, fun gift. <33

@PenelopeBT, I first learned of ketchup chips from @bakeamuffin; she sent me a  generous and fun unicorn last year and it had all these Canadian treats I had never tried before (and that I now looooove)!

If anyone deserves a nice surprise, it is you @itsfi good thing @bakeamuffin is a great friend.

Awww, thank you @sprocketta! I've made so many wonderful friends on BIC, like you! This was such a lovely surprise from @bakeamuffin - so generous and thoughtful!

Awww @itsfi what a wonderful box of goodies @bakeamuffin sent to you! Old Dutch potato chips  are so good๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ! Happy she sent you the Watermelon mask, yay you finally get to try it! 

How kind of her to think of you during a busy season in your life, and to encourage you to pamper yourself by sending you just the right gifts to do it๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks @eshoe! @bakeamuffin is a sweetheart - she herself has such a full plate and has been so kind to me. Everything she put together is so well thought out. ๐Ÿ™‚

This is bit of true unicorn mail because I gave the wrong address and it still made it into my hands! After a lively discussion about a Canadian treasure known as 'poutine,' the lovely @veronika23 offered to send a little packet of the mix my way. But she also mentioned something fragile was inside the box, which confused me a bit. 

This is going to be verrrrry interesting :DThis is going to be verrrrry interesting ๐Ÿ˜„

Apparently there are more tasty treasures up north, such as Ketchup Lays! But that's not all...

Spoiler
This box was packed full of some interesting snacks, most of which were new to me - the Coffee Crisps are DELICIOUS, as are the Smarties and little maple hard candies! I had to stop there because otherwise my lunch was just going to be sugar ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
So many tasty treats and treasures!So many tasty treats and treasures!A true taste of childhood indeed:)A true taste of childhood indeed:)Soap gum? I had no idea....Soap gum? I had no idea....

This box was packed with so much care, there was a surprise in every corner it seemed. The soap gum is very interesting, lol. It does taste soapy, and is long-lasting; if you've ever had your mouth washed out with soap and miss those days, this gum is for you, ha! The Maple Lip Balm is SO nourishing and has the best maple scent, this will go right into my masking rotation:) The little Hello Kitty pin will find a home on my canvas carryall, so cute! The Slushie candies gave me quite a good laugh - spray candy?!?! Those and the Mackintosh remind me of summers at the lake up in Canada, such good memories and you brought a little of that to me on a cold, rainy day ๐Ÿ™‚ 

OOOOOOH and all of the masks!!! So many sweet Hello Kitty and Sanrio masks that have eluded me. Some of them are so cute I really don't want to use them:)

Spoiler
The Little Twin Stars is my favorite, but I cannot wait to try them all!The Little Twin Stars is my favorite, but I cannot wait to try them all!

The purple box was last to be opened and contained one perfectly intact surprise:)

Spoiler
My new masking bowl!My new masking bowl!How cute is this?!?! Love love love!How cute is this?!?! Love love love!

@veronika23 thank you for not only sending me this box of most amusing treats and adorable Hello Kitty bowl, but for also including the recipe to make the perfect fries for the dish. You thought of everything, I am so thankful this made it safely to me after my address mishap! You do so much for everyone here on BIC, I am very touched that you put together such a wonderful surprise for me. I appreciate all you do and look forward to trying my hand at poutine, thanks to you. <3<3<3

Awwwww @veronika23 is the best!  Enjoy all these goodies, @eshoe !!! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 I am really touched by all of the sweet surprises @veronika23 sent! I canโ€™t wait to try the poutine๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe Those chips sound so interesting! Thanks for sharing! 

Best,

Rebecca

They were, @RebeccaBT - there were some fans in my home;)

@eshoe  Ahahahaha soap gum! That is great.

Avocado gum is coming for you next @Samtian, mark my words๐Ÿ˜‰

2 Replies
testing