Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Awwwww @veronika23 is the best!  Enjoy all these goodies, @eshoe !!! <3

@Tamara76 I am really touched by all of the sweet surprises @veronika23 sent! I can’t wait to try the poutine😊

@eshoe Those chips sound so interesting! Thanks for sharing! 

Best,

Rebecca

They were, @RebeccaBT - there were some fans in my homeSmiley Wink

@eshoe  Ahahahaha soap gum! That is great.

Avocado gum is coming for you next @Samtian, mark my wordsπŸ˜‰

@eshoe  Oh that's just gross.

@eshoe  Such a nice unicorn mail!

Thanks @ather, fun to try out so many unique treats! @veronika23 sent a little bit of joy my way and I cannot thank her enoughSmiley Happy

@eshoe  yes it is! Being Canadian I take those treats for granted! It’s fun to see everyone enjoying them!

@eshoe  wow that is such a thoughtful gift. Looks like she threw a lot of yummy treats for you to try. I swear, every time I see these Canadian treats, I think why can't we have them in the US. I mean Ketchup Lays.... yes please. lol  Enjoy all your goodies and as always, look forward to your reviews on those masks Smiley Happy

Hee hee yes I never thought I would get the chance to try ketchup Lays @GalPalVal17, or soap  gum for that matterπŸ˜‚ It’s been a fun past few daysSmiley Wink @veronika23 brought a lot of cheer into my week by her thoughtfulness!

RE: Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

I stumbled on this thread. First, your kindness and joy of spirit made me smile and gives me hope for the world. Second ,my 98 old father is known as the β€œfuzzy unicorn” because as an accident he started hitting πŸ¦„ the lovely unicorn emoji. Now it’s his affectionate nickname. And has led to a stream of themed gifts for his first great granddaughter. Thanks for making me smile.

Re: RE: Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Awww that is such a sweet story @Kimberlee13! There is so much generosity and encouragement here, it’s a great place to be😊

@eshoe   @veronika23   Such a sweet box; so much fun and love in it!

Lots of laughs and smiles in that pretty purple and rainbow box, @Ispend2much6 πŸ˜Š

awwwww this is such cute unicorn mail @eshoe @veronika23...

awwwww this is such cute unicorn mail @eshoe @veronika23 how very special! so sweet and thoughtful

Re: awwwww this is such cute unicorn mail @eshoe @veronika23...

@lmaster@veronika23 sent so many fun treats that I’ve never tried, it’s been fun to sample and the masksπŸ₯° Love everything @veronika23 carefully packaged up for me to enjoy!

This looks so awesome & thoughtful @veronika23  ENjoy @eshoe 

Thank you so much @naturalooks15@veronika23      really took great care in sending a package of fun and masking goodness😊 I think she sent the entire Sanrio x CrΓ¨me Shop collection!

Oh my gosh... I haven't had Thrills gum in decades!! And how amazing is it that there is slush puppies candies!!  What a wonderful gift box from @veronika23 !  I'd love to hear about the maple lip balm more!  Let us know how you like the ketchup chips and poutine @eshoe !