Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

More approachable @missjeanie??? Lol I donโ€™t think thereโ€™s any real way to sugar coat it, but Iโ€™ll take it!

@missjeanie, it is no surprise to me that @itsfi not only sent you all of those great masks (and she always sends the good ones๐Ÿ˜„), but she managed to find that French Grey for you as well๐Ÿ˜Š You are such a fun part of BIC, I love chatting with you on the masking thread, and I am so happy for you that she surprised you like this!!!๐Ÿ’ wrapped up in sheet masks, for sure:)

@eshoe It was such a lovely surprise.  My heart sure is full tonight!

I was spoiled with this lovely galentine's package from @keana1 and Kauai - thank you, thank you! It's been great learning about skincare ingredients from you and this thoughtful box of goodies is amazing!! When I went to pick up my mail, my mail person said to me "careful now, this one is heavy!" ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Just look at all these beauties! These Face Shop masks are some of my favorites and keana1 knows I love the Sephora avocado hand mask and Laneige lip sleeping mask! Yay! I've wanted to try the Sephora Collection sleep mask and Holicka sheet masks! My skin is looking forward to the hydration these goodies will bring. Thank you keana1!Just look at all these beauties! These Face Shop masks are some of my favorites and keana1 knows I love the Sephora avocado hand mask and Laneige lip sleeping mask! Yay! I've wanted to try the Sephora Collection sleep mask and Holicka sheet masks! My skin is looking forward to the hydration these goodies will bring. Thank you keana1!The sheet masks were so much to begin with, but there was more...

Spoiler
Deluxe samples! LOVE DE Marula Oil and have been wanting to try a host of these items. LOVE the card and how pretty is that bag?!Deluxe samples! LOVE DE Marula Oil and have been wanting to try a host of these items. LOVE the card and how pretty is that bag?!Skincare, makeup, hair and body care samples - perfect for my work trips!Skincare, makeup, hair and body care samples - perfect for my work trips!Matcha green tea (yum!) and some tasty candies that may or may not have been consumed. ;)Matcha green tea (yum!) and some tasty candies that may or may not have been consumed. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you, keana1, for these goodies and for your friendship! I can't wait to try everything!

That's such a fabulous gift, @itsfi! In addition all the amazing masks, there are some great samples in there. Very sweet of @keana1 to send you some extra goodies! 

@quspork, I've been spoiled by @keana1 - there's so many masks and samples in the box. She's very generous! โค๏ธ

This is so nice, @itsfi!  I love the masks that @keana1 picked out for you!

@curlychiquita, it is very thoughtful of @keana1! She picked out so many great masks. It's going to be a lot of fun trying them. ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh @itsfi, what an wonderful surprise @keana1  sent you! I spy so many great masks and samples that I just know have found the right home ๐Ÿ˜Š How very thoughtful of her and it always makes my ๐Ÿ’—smile to see you gifted like this! Hope you enjoy everything:)

@eshoe @keana1 itโ€™ll be fun to compare notes on these great masks! 

It would be great to compare the Face Shop masks @itsfi @eshoe ! Thatโ€™s one of the reasons why I sent both of you the same masks ! ๐Ÿ˜œ

That would be fun @keana1 @itsfi! Iโ€™ll hold off on mine until further notice๐Ÿ˜‰

Thatโ€™s what I thought @eshoe ! @itsfi 

Both of you @eshoe @itsfi are amazing, I wanted to surprise you two at the same time! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Awww, thank you again @keana1; such a sweet and thoughtful surprise! ๐Ÿค— 

oh how lovely @itsfi so many fun masks to try!! can't wai...

oh how lovely @itsfi so many fun masks to try!! can't wait to hear your thoughts on those,, so sweet @keana1

Re: oh how lovely @itsfi so many fun masks to try!! can't wai...

Thank you @lmaster! There's so many masks in here, I don't quite know where to start!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Enjoy all your goodies @itsfi! How sweet of @keana1!

Thank you @faeriegirl! It's so sweet and generous of @keana1! โค๏ธ

Youโ€™re very welcome @itsfi ! Iโ€™m glad that you received your Unicorn/Galentines mail before Galentines Day ! Youโ€™re an amazing friend! I wanted to let you know how I appreciate our friendship and your generosity ๐Ÿฅฐ ! Enjoy your goodies ๐Ÿค— ! Have fun masking Fi !

The feelings and sentiments are mutual @keana1! Going to have so much fun putting together masking combinations with these beauties! ๐Ÿ™‚

1 Reply
testing