Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@missjeanie ,

I'm so happy for you!  @itsfi  is definitely an angel to have found you the Elizabeth and James French Grey, and to also have sent you all these other masks and treats!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavoriteshe really is!! I actually slept with a bit of French Grey on last night!  It's a fragrance I will forever treasure now!

Wjmhat a thoughtful gift, @missjeanie. I love your new ma...

What a thoughtful gift, @missjeanie. I love your new masks!

Re: Wjmhat a thoughtful gift, @missjeanie. I love your new ma...

@curlychiquitaI just love them as well!  I tried the first one last night and it's A+ in my books!

such a great caring friend @itsfi is @missjeanie enjoy yo...

such a great caring friend @itsfi is @missjeanie enjoy your exciting gifts โค๏ธ

Re: such a great caring friend @itsfi is @missjeanie enjoy yo...

I'm loving them all @lmaster !  Not only because they're fantastic products, but because of all the thought and care put into choosing them!

Aw, what a sweet package, @missjeanie! I hope you like the snail- it's such a great ingredient! It looks like @itsfi sent you some great products to try out! 

@quspork I hope I end up liking it too!  lol I have the first one on right now and it feels super nice!  I kinda love the slimy ones lol

Yaaay @missjeanie! E&J French Grey will have a good and loving home. ๐Ÿ™‚ It was a total fluke that my eyes spied it at the store. As is my usual routine, I made a bee line straight for the beauty section at TJ Maxx and made my way down the skincare aisles ever so carefully, tossing a few things that caught my eye into my cart before heading to the home section to park myself on one of their comfy chairs to start going over the ingredients list for the items I had picked up to decide which ones would actually come home with me. As I was returning the some products back on the shelves, that's when I spied the French Grey. My eyes got really big and I thought "missjeanie has been looking for you!!" ๐Ÿ™‚ 

It's been loads of fun and laughs chatting with you on the masking thread about masks and, of course, food cravings - lol! Crossing my fingers that the snail ones work out well for you - no pressure though to use them anytime soon. I think I had a snail mucin mask in my bin for over a year before I finally decided to try it. ha! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@itsfi you are always so sweet and generous on here.

Awww thank you so much for your kind words @SportyGirly125! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค— 

@itsfi I actually have my first snail juice mask on right now!  lol no waiting here!  I like your TJ routine... I need to adopt it!  My winners gets no cell service, so I go in blind a lot there with purchases, but my TJ's is perfectly set up for it!  French Grey is already being loved!  Perfume on in bed with a snail mask... lol! I just can't believe you happened to see the French Grey... It's like it was fate!

โ€˜Snail juiceโ€™ @missjeanie ?!?!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ I cannot unread the things Iโ€™ve read on here tonight!!!

@eshoe I feel like snail juice makes it a bit more approachable lol

More approachable @missjeanie??? Lol I donโ€™t think thereโ€™s any real way to sugar coat it, but Iโ€™ll take it!

@missjeanie, it is no surprise to me that @itsfi not only sent you all of those great masks (and she always sends the good ones๐Ÿ˜„), but she managed to find that French Grey for you as well๐Ÿ˜Š You are such a fun part of BIC, I love chatting with you on the masking thread, and I am so happy for you that she surprised you like this!!!๐Ÿ’ wrapped up in sheet masks, for sure:)

@eshoe It was such a lovely surprise.  My heart sure is full tonight!

I was spoiled with this lovely galentine's package from @keana1 and Kauai - thank you, thank you! It's been great learning about skincare ingredients from you and this thoughtful box of goodies is amazing!! When I went to pick up my mail, my mail person said to me "careful now, this one is heavy!" ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Just look at all these beauties! These Face Shop masks are some of my favorites and keana1 knows I love the Sephora avocado hand mask and Laneige lip sleeping mask! Yay! I've wanted to try the Sephora Collection sleep mask and Holicka sheet masks! My skin is looking forward to the hydration these goodies will bring. Thank you keana1!Just look at all these beauties! These Face Shop masks are some of my favorites and keana1 knows I love the Sephora avocado hand mask and Laneige lip sleeping mask! Yay! I've wanted to try the Sephora Collection sleep mask and Holicka sheet masks! My skin is looking forward to the hydration these goodies will bring. Thank you keana1!The sheet masks were so much to begin with, but there was more...

Spoiler
Deluxe samples! LOVE DE Marula Oil and have been wanting to try a host of these items. LOVE the card and how pretty is that bag?!Deluxe samples! LOVE DE Marula Oil and have been wanting to try a host of these items. LOVE the card and how pretty is that bag?!Skincare, makeup, hair and body care samples - perfect for my work trips!Skincare, makeup, hair and body care samples - perfect for my work trips!Matcha green tea (yum!) and some tasty candies that may or may not have been consumed. ;)Matcha green tea (yum!) and some tasty candies that may or may not have been consumed. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you, keana1, for these goodies and for your friendship! I can't wait to try everything!

That's such a fabulous gift, @itsfi! In addition all the amazing masks, there are some great samples in there. Very sweet of @keana1 to send you some extra goodies! 

@quspork, I've been spoiled by @keana1 - there's so many masks and samples in the box. She's very generous! โค๏ธ

This is so nice, @itsfi!  I love the masks that @keana1 picked out for you!

18 Replies
testing