Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Yuppppers!  Seeing random acts of kindness always puts a smile on my face... makes me think we aren't totally screwed yet as a society. ๐Ÿ˜„  @GG84

Image result for heart gif

@GG84 I LOVE love-fests! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰GIF image 49.gif

GIF image 50.gif

I think this belongs here? Not sure!! but anyway 

Thank you l  for the extremely thoughtful card I just received this morning. It was such a nice surprise. I will be hanging this up at my desk!! You're amazing!

edit: for some reason my @LCResz tag disappeared! 

How sweet of @LCResz!  Hope you have a beautiful holiday, @mella900! โค๏ธ

No, shosh85, thank YOU!!! <3No, shosh85, thank YOU!!! โค๏ธ

I picked up some mail earlier this week but didn't have the time to go through them until today and wowza! ๐Ÿ™‚ I received this amazing surprise from ! The card is so pretty and how cute is that bag?!?!! It was heavy when I picked it up so I took a peak and, as you'll see in the spoilers, "oh my goodness!" shosh85, you are the queen of sheet mask hauls! They're cute! They're fun! They perform well. And they capture our attention every time. I'm always interested in seeing what masks you pick up! ๐Ÿ™‚ Masking with you on the masking thread is always fun and I love looking over your reviews and photos of the masks you've tried - I learn so much. Thank you for this completely unnecessary, above-and-beyond surprise. I don't know how you did it, but there are masks in here that I have been wanting to try for the longest time. Thank you, thank  you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Spoiler
Hello Kittty and Friends! :)Hello Kittty and Friends! ๐Ÿ™‚There are some masks I've never heard of and also ones that I've been wanting to try for some time! Thank you shosh85! You are so kind!There are some masks I've never heard of and also ones that I've been wanting to try for some time! Thank you shosh85! You are so kind!So generous! The cocoa and chocolates are going to be tough to resist. Can't wait to try the Sulwhasoo foils. The candles smell amazing and the eye mask and nose strips are going to come in handy fast! Love everything shosh85! You really did not need to do any of this. Thank you!So generous! The cocoa and chocolates are going to be tough to resist. Can't wait to try the Sulwhasoo foils. The candles smell amazing and the eye mask and nose strips are going to come in handy fast! Love everything shosh85! You really did not need to do any of this. Thank you!

Awww - What a fun gift from @Shosh85!  Enjoy, @itsfi! โค๏ธ

Thank you @Tamara76! Such a sweet and generous surprise! So thoughtful of @Shosh85; she's amazing!

@itsfi@Shosh85,

You are both Awesome!  The Queens of masking and gifting!

Have a Merry Christmas!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Awww, thank you for your kind words @tsavorite! Merry Christmas to you and your family! 

@tsavorite Awe, thank you! You're the awesomest!!! Merry Christmas to you too! ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽโค๏ธ

@Shosh85  @itsfi  What an adorable tote bag!  Perfect shades of lipstick on it too. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Ispend2much6, the tote is so cute and useful too. I love it. @Shosh85 

Thank you, @Ispend2much6!! Those are some nice shades aren't they?! Haha!๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’„

awe @Shosh85 @itsfi I see a lot of love here!

awe @Shosh85 @itsfi I see a lot of love here!

Re: awe @Shosh85 @itsfi I see a lot of love here!

@sonnydee There definitely is! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

Wow! Great unicorn mail @itsfi!!!

Thank you @veronika23@Shosh85 really went out of her way to treat me to some fabulous masks! ๐Ÿ’—

awwwww @itsfi you deserve it! both of you are so sweet! @...

awwwww @itsfi you deserve it! both of you are so sweet! @Shosh85 very caring and giving ๐Ÿค—

Re: awwwww @itsfi you deserve it! both of you are so sweet! @...

Thank you @lmaster! ๐Ÿค— @Shosh85 is very thoughtful and generous! 

Yay! I was literally about to respond to your PM!

Funny story with this package.... it actually arrived there last Wednesday the 5th! I started getting worried when you hadn't mentioned anything about it, so I googled the address to find the name and number of your mailbox place โ€“ apparently the post office covered up my writing that had your name and box number on it with their sticker that only had the building address on it. The lady I spoke to made sure your package went in your box! โ€“ she was sooo nice and so funny! She sounds like someone I'd enjoy having a conversation with! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค—

Anyway, I'm so happy this finally go to you! It's so hard to know what masks some people have! I'm glad to hear there's some you haven't tried!๐Ÿ‘Œ

@itsfi, You are such an amazing and generous person and deserve much more than I am even able to give! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I have enjoyed masking with you and have learned so much from just you alone! I appreciate everything you do for me and everyone else around here, you truly have the biggest heart! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

The 5th?! Oh my goodness! I had no idea! L (we'll call her that in case she doesn't want her name mentioned) must have left me the message that I had a package from you the day you called her, @Shosh85!  L is hilarious! She is convinced that I own stock in Sephora because of the packages that I get - eek! hahaha! ๐Ÿ™‚  Awww, thank you for your kind words. So sweet of you to say. You and so many others here are such amazing people and I have loved, loved, LOVED getting to know everyone and learning about all these different masks!

testing