Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@sonnydee itโ€™s just a small merry wish, hope one of the masks turns out to be good for your skin๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜Š

Love it all @eshoe thank you so much for thinking of me d...

Love it all @eshoe thank you so much for thinking of me during this busy holiday season!๐Ÿ’“

So sweet! Great unicorn mail @sonnydee!!!

@sonnydee What an awesome and thoughtful gift @eshoe sent you!! Looks like a lot of great masks!! I really loved that Leaders mask too! I know you'll have fun going through these! ๐Ÿ˜Š

awwww @sonnydee how thoughtful of @eshoe enjoy your treats!!

awwww @sonnydee how thoughtful of @eshoe enjoy your treats!!

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Guess what!? took me completely by surprise since she just sent me the biggest box of goodies I have ever seen! @itsfi sent me by own advent calendar of masks! The time you took & the love really shows in all of your boxes.. the stickers are so very cute. I'm having a hard time not ripping them all open like a kid on Christmas morning. she also sent me a awesome card with a lovely personal message inside. Sadly, @itsfi I'm ready to pass my crown of haul queen on. Next year. hopefully๐Ÿคž๐Ÿค‘ I'm running out of room. Thank you so much for all your kindness, generosity wisdom & above all patience! ps. your handwriting is very pretty. pss. I'm keeping the chocolates all to myself. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

What a fun idea!  A DIY Face Mask Advent Calendar sounds like a blast! โค๏ธ 

@sonnydee @itsfi

Hahaha @sonnydee! The chocolates are yummy and a nice size to have just one...or maybe two... or... ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

@sonnydee.

Congratulations on receiving this great gift from @itsfi!  How fun to have a personally made Advent Calendar from such a sweet friend!  Plus Chocolates!  Yay!

That's so amazing, @itsfi sends great mail and this just proves that!!! I hope you enjoy everything @sonnydee ๐Ÿ™‚

Amazing!!! So much fun!!! @sonnydee

@sonnydee I'm still in disbelief she did all this for us! I hope you enjoy your goodies as much as I have mine! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜Š

@sonnydee what an incredibly thoughtful gift from @@itsfi!! She is in a class by herself, the advent calendar gift is just amazing๐ŸŽ„โ„๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ!

This thread is just a big lovefest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yuppppers!  Seeing random acts of kindness always puts a smile on my face... makes me think we aren't totally screwed yet as a society. ๐Ÿ˜„  @GG84

Image result for heart gif

@GG84 I LOVE love-fests! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰GIF image 49.gif

GIF image 50.gif

I think this belongs here? Not sure!! but anyway 

Thank you l  for the extremely thoughtful card I just received this morning. It was such a nice surprise. I will be hanging this up at my desk!! You're amazing!

edit: for some reason my @LCResz tag disappeared! 

How sweet of @LCResz!  Hope you have a beautiful holiday, @mella900! โค๏ธ

No, shosh85, thank YOU!!! <3No, shosh85, thank YOU!!! โค๏ธ

I picked up some mail earlier this week but didn't have the time to go through them until today and wowza! ๐Ÿ™‚ I received this amazing surprise from ! The card is so pretty and how cute is that bag?!?!! It was heavy when I picked it up so I took a peak and, as you'll see in the spoilers, "oh my goodness!" shosh85, you are the queen of sheet mask hauls! They're cute! They're fun! They perform well. And they capture our attention every time. I'm always interested in seeing what masks you pick up! ๐Ÿ™‚ Masking with you on the masking thread is always fun and I love looking over your reviews and photos of the masks you've tried - I learn so much. Thank you for this completely unnecessary, above-and-beyond surprise. I don't know how you did it, but there are masks in here that I have been wanting to try for the longest time. Thank you, thank  you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Spoiler
Hello Kittty and Friends! :)Hello Kittty and Friends! ๐Ÿ™‚There are some masks I've never heard of and also ones that I've been wanting to try for some time! Thank you shosh85! You are so kind!There are some masks I've never heard of and also ones that I've been wanting to try for some time! Thank you shosh85! You are so kind!So generous! The cocoa and chocolates are going to be tough to resist. Can't wait to try the Sulwhasoo foils. The candles smell amazing and the eye mask and nose strips are going to come in handy fast! Love everything shosh85! You really did not need to do any of this. Thank you!So generous! The cocoa and chocolates are going to be tough to resist. Can't wait to try the Sulwhasoo foils. The candles smell amazing and the eye mask and nose strips are going to come in handy fast! Love everything shosh85! You really did not need to do any of this. Thank you!

Awww - What a fun gift from @Shosh85!  Enjoy, @itsfi! โค๏ธ

Thank you @Tamara76! Such a sweet and generous surprise! So thoughtful of @Shosh85; she's amazing!

21 Replies
testing