Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Thank you, Kathryn!!! What a great surprise; you totally made my day! The BT family is such a lovely group, and I feel so welcome. 

Yes I also say thank you to Kathryn! I really wasnt expecting to get a code so I'm super super happy! Yayyy!!!

Oh good - I wanted to say thank you but I didn't know where to post it. Thank you, Kathryn! What a sweet surprise! <3

hahah always late to the party lol

giphy.gif

clip.small.gif

Just wanted to share this super cute and funny video. I think we all need a good laugh Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Omg @veronika23 I lost it when that birdie started headbanging! At one point he totally looked like a koala! And his buddy was having none of it. 😂 

@Beadshopgirl. hahaha it's so funny when he pushes him away Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Seeing this thread again for the first time:

giphy

This might be me getting ready to go home after a crazy busy day at work.

drunk girl dance.gif

Haha @AMK721! I think I cricked my neck and pulled a muscle just watching that!

I will remain calm & composed thru difficult changes!  ;')

part.gif

Not me!

Well, I thought that I was the only one acing this way for many reasons. Smiley Very Happy

Welcome back party thread! Lots of dancing to catch up on!

Finding the party thread again: 

tumblr_mxamczbHcn1rseumqo1_500.gif

My thoughts on BTC: 

tumblr_nrnoo03aWU1sgx25jo1_400.gif

@Ispend2much6 COME BACK! 

I been here!  One time anyway; the first night.  Smiley Happy  @themusefactory  I need to go to bed though.  This heat is getting to me.

IMG_1425.JPG

I miss The Office @Blackwhiskey Smiley Sad

MOST ACCURATE THING EVER 😂😂

@themusefactory  Oh, hey! That's one of my favest Dean gifs! Smiley Very Happy And, so very applicable to the situation. That's me all. the. friggin. time. now! ( Am I allowed to cry now? )

Despite floating around the new community I feel a bit disconnected. Like people are here but not really and I'm not sure if it's because the home page has fewer threads on it, if people have left, or what 😕

We'll never leave ElleElle 💕 The boards are kinda scattered though, aren't they?

Scattered, yes.  That's the exact word @ZombieMetroAnt

11,038 Replies