Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@lyravega LOL my cat does this a few times a week.  I'll hear her making these weird meows that sound like "MEOWWWW MA" aka mama, so I come out of my room only to find her in the position of floofed up tail, spikey back fur and a long, drawn out MMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR sound.  Then the craziness ensues lol.

IMG_5397.JPG

Hehe, did I ever post this?  One of my friends got married a few months ago and we had an impromptu bachelorette party and all these bottles were lying around the next morningSmiley Happy 

How interesting that Sephora will allow the use of the word that refers to the male anatomy in their reviews, but won't allow me to use the word macy's in a private message.

I put in a link, then just the name alone, in a message and I got an error message that read, "You have used a bad word: macys.  Please clean up the language and try again." 

First time I've seen that. Crazy!

Same thing happened to me yesterday with MAC Smiley Very Happy

@Ispend2much6 I just responded to your other post but wanted to let everyone know what's going on. Given recent events with new "members" using a lot of bad words we've been working on our filters and now we're experiencing some glitches. 

As for the review that went viral, the filter didn't catch it because that word has a few meanings and technically this could be a nickname for Richard. We're fixing this too!

@KatieBT  Well, at least you know a customer was really, really happy with a product!

@KatieBT Lol! I know I shouldn't have laughed but oh man, I have never met a Richard who wanted to be referred to as the "D" version Smiley Very Happy 

@sabrinas

pleased.jpeg

(from supernatural)

It ain't been no party around here lately, what with V missing, Voldemort posting bad juju, and me having a death cold. I'm glad to see some things are getting back to normal. Except this cold of mine. So in an effort to share part of my daily experience with my fellow BT'ers, I present eight hours of Pug snores. Play it when you feel like being here with me Smiley Very Happy

IMG_2581.JPG

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hfHdIpKQIHI

Aaaand, one of my faves Smiley Happy

upload_8530939102226094643.gif

Isn't he da cutest?!

upload_239676609737171420.jpg

Boyfriend was sick the whole time during NY. He's getting better now but I think I just caught his flu...

@pixiedust2 get better soon <3 Hahaha 8 hours? Did the pug sleep for 8 hours, or is it a loop? 

@TriesToBoClassy I think it's a loop Smiley Very Happy My hubby got tired of hearing it over his tv show so I turned it off after about five minutes LOL! It's quite soothing haha!

I hope everyone is having a great NY!  I went to the times square sephora yesterday and they had a beautiful display of pat mcgrath stuff I thought you'd all enjoy!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

It is really pretty in person!

Is it terribly sad that if I travel anywhere my first google will be "<city name> Sephora directions and hours"

Wow!  This is absolutely beautiful!

OMG @itscarin did you get to see the Mariah Carey performance (or lack thereof)...that was crazy!  

@ZombieMetroAnt LOL, no I didn't.  I really wanted to go to times square for NYE.  Not even the whole night, but just long enough to see the ball drop.  I'm not even in to the ball drop as much as I'm into the confetti drop.  It's confetti for blocks!  

Unfortunately, no real new yorker would be caught dead at times square.  LOL.  I ended up at Rise on 9th st and a few other bars around Hell's Kitchen.  Rise had some tasty bar tenders.  😏

I wore a bunch of glitter, but this guy walked in with a full on glitter beard and a white fur coat.  I was outshined.  Next year, Glitter Beard.  Next year.  

WOW!  That sounds impressive - full glitter beard must've made that New Years kiss uncomfortable!  Heart

E92D7DE4-CE49-46D1-97AB-83AAD67E76C0.png

33,926 Replies