Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

IMG_2991.jpeg

IMG_1557.jpeg

I can’t believe that I am posting this. I had to put down my sweet Yara yesterday. I adopted her 13 months ago from a pet rescue. She was found in a garbage bag in Puerto Rico. She became very ill last Thursday and she was really suffering. My husband and I had a couple of sleepless nights trying to comfort her. RIP sweet Yara.

@Loretta55 ,

I'm so sorry for your loss.  I think the love that you have for Yara and the love Yara has for you will live forever. 

Thank heavens that she had you and your husband in her life!

Thank you very much for your support @tsavorite. I am truly grateful.

@Loretta55 ,

Sooner or later, we are all in the same boat, missing our beloved pets, after having to let them go on before us. 

It's rough!  We need to remember all the good times and all the love.

Awww @Loretta55 , my heart goes out to you.  But, you rescued her.  You gave her the best life possible ❤️

Thank you so much for your support @danielledanielle. I keep reminding myself that I really tried to give her a wonderful life. I am grateful for the time I had with her.

@Loretta55 I am so so sorry for your loss. I know she was shown so much love during that time you had with her. 

Thank you very much @Samtian

@Loretta55 my deepest condolences,  she is beautiful 

Thank you very much @CorgiMommy.

I'm so sorry for your loss @Loretta55 Yara was so lucky she found a safe home full of love with you. My deepest sympathy for you and your family right now. 💙

Thank you very much @CynthieLu. I think that she knew that she was well loved by us. Just wish that we would have had more time to enjoy her. I really miss her just jumping into my lap and burying her head.

Oh, no!  I am so sorry, @Loretta55 ! 😪  You and your husband have my deepest sympathy.  Know that Yara has crossed the Rainbow Bridge and is waiting for you on the other side. 🌈

Thank you very much @Titian06. Our vet really helped to try to heal her but unfortunately it wasn’t meant to be.

@Loretta55  I am so sorry for your loss, losing a beloved pet is so hard. I know Yara was loved and cared for while she was with you, and that you gave her the best life possible while she was with you, even if it wasn't long enough. I hope the love and happy memories you shared with her bring you comfort during this difficult time. Sending love and best wishes to you and your family *hugs* 💜

Thank you very much for your support @caitbird. It is very appreciated.

Awww I am soo sry 😞 🥰 

Thank you very much @preppygirlly1.

Oh my goodness @Loretta55 I am so so sorry. My heart hurts for you so badly!! I’m so glad she had you guys. She’s adorable. 🌈❤️ hugs to you. 

Thank you very much @Sunnysmom

You just rescued her too @Loretta55 ? So recently? At first I read 13 years and now see you said 13 months? 😢😢

25 Replies
testing