Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life Smiley Happy Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

She's such a beautiful cat! Is she a Scottish Fold? 

My cat's favorite toy is also my hair band! Smiley Wink 

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

That's the opposite of my cat. She'll be purring, bite, but keep purring. I think she doesn't know her own strength/anger....

@sabrinas,

Slyvia sounds like the best!

Not scratching the furniture makes her an Angel among cats!  Smiley Happy

@sabrinas Her face is priceless lol.

Here are my babies!  I've posted pictures of Isabella (in front) and Ivan (in back) on BT many times.  They are 10-year-old half brother and sister (same father, different mothers).  I adopted them from a work colleague's neighbor.  My colleague has one of Isabella's brothers.  Isabella was the only female in the two litters and Ivan was the only short-hair in the two litters, so they both were the only ones left to be adopted.  Fine with me, I fell in love with them immediately!  Ivan is my lap cat and Isabella lives in her own little world--ha, ha!

IMG_0077.JPG

I like to post on BT how Isabella looks forward to my Sephora purchases just as much as I do!  Smiley Happy

Isabella in Sephora Box.JPG

@Titian06,  Isabella and Ivan are a beautiful pair!   So pretty!   One of my best friends ever was a cat that looked very much like this pair.

- A cat sitting in a Sephora box!  Yes, that happens at my house too!  Cats and boxes!!!  Smiley Happy

@tsavorite and @Asche - Yes!  That's why I say Isabella looks forward to my Sephora orders--I look forward to what's inside the box and she looks forward to the box!  If the box is packed with paper, Ivan enjoys laying on the packing paper!  My greatroom can get pretty full of boxes if I'm not careful!  Smiley Very Happy

Twins!  Cute!

I love how we get them all the fancy toys and then they love nothing more than boxes, paper and empty plastic water bottles.

They are so beautiful!!

Such gorgeous kitties! I absolutely love how she's sitting in a Sephora box!

So pretty!  Hugs!

frogs.jpg

This is Sprinkles (frog in front) and his two lady friends Beatrice and Battle Toad.

How cute are they!?!? Smiley Happy

Beautiful!

@moxiepancakes I'm not sure I've seen blue frogs like that before. They look cool! Love their names Smiley Very Happy

@moxiepancakes,  

Sprinkles, Beatrice, and Battle Toad are beautiful!  Are they really yours?  They are fascinating.  They look like living jewelry-  Lapis Lazuli...   I love the blue frog on green leaf color combo so much, too!  Smiley Happy

Yep they are mine, they are almost 2 years old, and have 4 froglets. I have a trio of bumblebee dart frogs as well. They go to work with me occasionally for amphibian programs. 

@moxiepancakes,

That is so cool!   They must be very happy frogs!  Smiley Happy

I was trying to take a picture with my little girl Pris and she was having none of it. While I did snap a picture I wound up with more hair on my face than expected. She's such a lemon heart, but I love her!

@vegchililover78 - Great picture!  Pris is adorable (you look good too)!

@vegchililover78,  

Pris is so cute!  I love Calico's and have the pleasure of one at my house, too.  Love Pris' markings!  Smiley Happy

6 Replies