Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

This is Pete...

000000.JPG

His brother Figaro HATES pictures (what a weirdo!)  Here he is peeping from the kitchen counter.  

0000.JPG

This pic has been posted on the board before but quite frankly it's the most I've ever gotten of him.  Usually he runs away.

They go out for fresh air every morning while I get ready for work and when they here my car keys, they're usually at the door ready to come back in. Heart  Except during Halloween - we keep them safely tucked away.  

They are so cute! My first cat was black so I love black kitty cats 🙂

@ZombieMetroAnt,  Pete and Figaro are so cool!  I love Black Cats, too!

Great photos!  Figaro peeking out of the bag is Priceless!  Pete looks like quite the Watch Cat! 🙂

@ZombieMetroAnt - Great pictures!  Figaro's eyes tell the whole story...

OMG that picture of him peeping is too much! I love it! They are gorgeous!

Love seeing everyone's furbabies!!

Here are mine. Initially we only went in to adopt one cat. I was set on Rosie (marble rye) and DH was set on Sambuca (burnt loaf). They're littermates and happened to be the two in the litter closest to each other, and we were eventually convinced to adopt two cats rather than just one so it worked out perfect that we brought both home.

Cats

Rosie (Roro, or "The Terror")

Rosie1

Sambuca (Fattie, or "Poo Dangler"--long story)

image1.JPG

We named her Sambuca but have never called her that; only the vet does. She's called Sammie in the house 🙂

We've had them since they were 10 weeks old (rescue run by a coworker as a hobby) and they're turning 4 this October. This was when they were probably 12 weeks old... I think Sammie would completely fill this bed now if we still had it:

8279836384_8c41d1bae4_k.jpg

yes, tons of cute photos.  Those eyes! 

Cuteness overload!! @k617.

Omg, they both have the prettiest eyes.

@k617 - I have totally and completely melted!  What sweethearts!  Gush, gush...

@k617,  I love your kitties! These are awesome photos.  You should be a cat photographer!

Marble Rye and Burnt Loaf are the funniest nick names!

The eyes on these cats!  Wow!  

And the kitten/baby photo!

Sammie and Rosie are just darling! 🙂

I think getting two together is the best! Mine are litter mates as well and it's sweet how bonded they are. I just felt like I could never have separated them and it really didn't prevent them from bonding intensely with me either (which I read could be a thing but totally wasn't an issue). Your kitties are soooo cute! 

OMG Sammie reminds me of Toothelss! So black with gorgeous green eyes. Im in loooooove

Lol I thought about Toothless too!

Perfect observation @Maria88.  One of my favorite movies too!

Hahah @Maria88 DH and I call her Toothless too from time to time!

@k617 They are both so beautiful!! Glad you adopted them together, they seem to love each other a lot. Black cats are least likely to be adopted so I'm thrilled Sammie found a good home with a kitty friend. Give them some pets for me!

Will pass along the pets @samls324!

Gorgeous girls! I love all cats, but I have a special place in my heart for green-eyed black cats ❤️

@JayAitchGee Black cats are the most underrated cats ever! It makes me happy whenever I see a black cat in a happy home! ❤️

Oh my goodness @k617 - describing them as "adorable" would be an understatement!  They are so precious...it's so great that both were adopted together.  Heart

23 Replies
testing