Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

Pet Paradise

my happy baby boy! he will be 4 next week 😭

Re: Pet Paradise

@Anonymous,

Your boy is so cute!  He looks like he's smiling!

@Anonymous  So sweet!! Tell him Happy Birthday!! They grow up so fast!!😉💕

RE: Pet Paradise

Say hello to Rooney !

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@SMBLipe,

Your Rooney is adorable!  How cute!  🙂

@SMBLipe Rooney has such a sweet face!!! What a cutie patootie ❤️

@SMBLipe. Oh that face!!! Love, love Rooney! So he was a rescue? I think that's the way to go! So many that need their forever home!! ❤❤

Too cute @SMBLipe!

Stop with your little white toes Rooney!  So cute!

I heard some noises coming from my pantry, and this is what I find lol. He knocked a bunch of stuff off the shelf, but how could I be mad at him? 😽

Charlie being naughty againCharlie being naughty again

@angel7594,

Charlie must be a detective!  Just doing a search for clues!

@angel7594  Love your Charlie!! So cute!! Gotta love what they can get into!!

Holy MOG @angel7594... our cats really DO look alike! The other day Ernie was walking around in a lower cabinet where we keep our pots and pans... talk about loud! It seems they share more than just looks. 🙂

I thought it was Ernie! @jozkid @angel7594 😂😂😂

Awww @angel7594, he just wants some chicken 

@skcfanI was going to say exactly the same thing!

My BF and I got a puppy from a rescue nearby. Here she is right after we brought her home, in mid February. We were told she's an Australian Cattle Dog mix but the more she grows I doubt it. She's huge now! She's doubled her size in the month and a half we've had her. I can't complain though, she's the sweetest, most loving dog ever. She wants to play with every single dog and person she meets. She's also smart as a whip and knows a bunch of commands already. Our only issue is that she still pees indoors sometimes (which I think is out of spit or attention mostly). I love how her paws smell like corn chips. Everybody, this is Mia:22AF3EE6-5B14-40E4-8E70-111364C3B245.jpeg547E2E29-10A3-41F6-AB21-78844FFC2151.jpeg79EDAC82-3F0B-47FC-BDD6-1385CDE38E95.jpeg

@makeitup305 Oh I love that corn chip scent! When my dog takes a nice long nap one of my favorite things is to take a long deep sniff of her belly. It sounds weird but people who understand really get it. She smells like butter cookies. It’s intoxicating. So pleasant and relaxing. 

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

She’s so pretty! I wish everyone would adopt instead of shop. It’s been so amazing for me!

Re: RE: Re: Pet Paradise

@SMBLipe There's a "pet shop" at the mall by where I live and it's all rescue dogs instead of breeder dogs. That's where I got mine. I saw her and couldn't resist. It's an awesome idea, in my opinion. You can also pay $5 to just play and pet the dog for a bit and it all goes to the shelter.

Re: RE: Re: Pet Paradise

That is a super awesome idea! I got mine through Grassroots. They’re amazing as well. I would go broke in that store wanting to play with all the puppies .. 😂

5 Replies
testing