Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

What a handsome boy!

And he knows it too lol 😉

I want to reach through the screen and love on him. What a handsome guy, he is! 

Thanks @bem564 he would probably love that, he loves attention.

Combining 2 posts.  Cheddar and Venonat.

Cheddar and Venonat (2).PNG

@spotspotcat,

Is Cheddar an orange tabby?  Cheddar looks like a very curious kitty.  🙂

@tsavorite Yes he is an orange tabby and very curious.  Here is a pic of him watching a bird video:

Cheddar watching video.jpg

So cute.

@spotspotcat,  That is so cute!

Yay, Cheddar! 🙂

Hi @spotspotcat

that is the 'naughty' look!  Lol!

Hey there DD! @wheeeee

He is a bit naughty pretty often!

What a perfect name!  

Oohhh...such a concentrated look, ready to pounce!!  =^-^=     

He is very focused!  More than any cat I've been around.

Here are my babies!  I've posted pictures of Isabella (in front) and Ivan (in back) on BT many times.  They are 10-year-old half brother and sister (same father, different mothers).  I adopted them from a work colleague's neighbor.  My colleague has one of Isabella's brothers.  Isabella was the only female in the two litters and Ivan was the only short-hair in the two litters, so they both were the only ones left to be adopted.  Fine with me, I fell in love with them immediately!  Ivan is my lap cat and Isabella lives in her own little world--ha, ha!

IMG_0077.JPG

I like to post on BT how Isabella looks forward to my Sephora purchases just as much as I do!  🙂

Isabella in Sephora Box.JPG

@Titian06,  Isabella and Ivan are a beautiful pair!   So pretty!   One of my best friends ever was a cat that looked very much like this pair.

- A cat sitting in a Sephora box!  Yes, that happens at my house too!  Cats and boxes!!!  🙂

@tsavorite and @Asche - Yes!  That's why I say Isabella looks forward to my Sephora orders--I look forward to what's inside the box and she looks forward to the box!  If the box is packed with paper, Ivan enjoys laying on the packing paper!  My greatroom can get pretty full of boxes if I'm not careful!  😄

Twins!  Cute!

I love how we get them all the fancy toys and then they love nothing more than boxes, paper and empty plastic water bottles.

They are so beautiful!!

Such gorgeous kitties! I absolutely love how she's sitting in a Sephora box!

So pretty!  Hugs!

This is my baby Coal, approx. 9 years old now.  We found eachother 7 years ago when volunteering at a cat shelter. Hubby and I were cleaning  and went in to the trailer of 'new' cats that had come in and there was this sudden yowl-screech and this black cat came flying at me. The cat latched on to my neck and started purring, hubby was trying to pry him off and he wouldn't let go. Every time hubby got him off me, he just jumped back up at me and latched on. 

Coal and I are very close, always snuggling at the computer, on the couch, and in bed. Coal is very bonded to me, and runs to the door crying when I come home. It is funny because he knows when it is me vs. hubby, he doesn't bother to get up if it's the hubby. I haven't gone away for a overnight vacation in all the time we have been together because he gets so out of sorts even when I am late home from work.

Coal just had surgery yesterday for dental work, removed 7 teeth. It was so nerve-wracking for me, especially because Coal has asthma and surgery is riskier. I keep telling him I am going to rename him Cancun, since it was the same price as a week there 😛 I would pay anything for my baby Coal.

IMG_0317.JPG

Coal.jpg

testing