From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Besides Beauty

Besides Beauty

• 36748 Members
  • 1221 Conversations
  • 231 Photos

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Besides Beauty
BIC book club!
|
Re: BIC book club!
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: May is a slow lazy book month. I only finished 2 short onesI switch up to a book by another author right now though James Patterso ...read more
May is a slow lazy book month. I only finished 2 short onesI switch up to a book by another author right now though James Patterson’s Micheal Bennet is a good series to read if you like detective stuffs
Recent images from this conversation
What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)
|
Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Watching this last night. If you like Along Came A Spider or Kiss The Girl, you would like this 😘 I think it’s pretty good
Watching this last night. If you like Along Came A Spider or Kiss The Girl, you would like this 😘 I think it’s pretty good
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @jaaayp - Isabella passed away 6 years ago this past Memorial Day weekend. She looked just like Ivan, but with long hair. They h ...read more
@jaaayp - Isabella passed away 6 years ago this past Memorial Day weekend. She looked just like Ivan, but with long hair. They had the same father but different mothers. Ivan was the only short hair in the two litters and Isabella was the only female.
New Post in Besides Beauty
Pet paradise
 this is rowdy it was his birthday he just turned 4!!!🥳
 this is rowdy it was his birthday he just turned 4!!!🥳
  • 1000008853.jpg
Love Shack fancy
|
Re: Love Shack fancy
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @llloveshop @I would go and smell it in store and test it out first. Scent is so personal. ...read more
@llloveshop @I would go and smell it in store and test it out first. Scent is so personal.
CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY
|
Re: CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you! And i always think of it like cloud interpretation it’s so neat what is seen! I appreciate it  @caitbird ...read more
Thank you! And i always think of it like cloud interpretation it’s so neat what is seen! I appreciate it 💕😊 @caitbird
Beauty Storage Hacks and Ideas
|
Re: Beauty Storage Hacks and Ideas
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: I do too! I have like a makeup pouch with samples, and one for overflow! Love the idea! Amazing work  @JoSometimes ...read more
I do too! I have like a makeup pouch with samples, and one for overflow! Love the idea! Amazing work 😊 @JoSometimes
What’s in your cup?
|
Re: What’s in your cup?
ICON IV INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi I must have that mug! ...read more
@itsfi I must have that mug!
Non-Beauty Hauls May 2024
|
Re: Non-Beauty Hauls May 2024
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @caitbird I should check out what they have now, too. ...read more
@caitbird I should check out what they have now, too.
138,087 Posts