Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

@Buootiful  Aww thank you. Makes two of us for the better job, and schedule. No not really, honestly I dont know what to put really. Only think I have in there is a picture of me and the bf in san Fransisco, and a set of three fake skull succulent plant things which were super cute. Other than that I don't know what to really put or do for it. Thank you, its said about my friend, but honestly I know I did nothing wrong, and was just honest with her and watching out for her, if she is going to be acting that way all I can say is good luck to her, and I wish her the best. Aww thank you, I will try to come here more often. Miss seeing/talking to some of you girls.

@Anastasiya13 good for you for leaving your old job. It's hard to let go (even when something sucks) and even harder to start over. Be kind to yourself and do things that make you happy, even if they're small. My deepest condolences on your loved ones, I miss my grandma a lot, too. Lots of hugs to you in your new path 💕

@makeitup305  Thank you, I appreciate it. It was hard to let go, but honestly after some of the mistreatment and disrespect I reached my limited and just hated the management, so it was best to leave. Thank you I am trying, but this week has been pretty hard on me, but trying to stay positive somehow. Thank you once again I appreciate it ❤️

I’m so glad you are getting a fresh start @Anastasiya13 . We spend way to much time at our jobs to stay in a toxic environment. I hope everything gets better!

@faeriegirl  Thank you, I appreciate it, and yes tell me about it, my work schedule used to be horrible 6:30-8:15 am and than 1pm-6:30 pm Monday through Friday, so this has been a big change and for the better. Most importantly I still get to help people.  thank you I appreciate it. ❤️

@Anastasiya13 These are some huge changes and change is always unsettling even when it's for the better. Ending a close friendship is also really tough but good on you for setting boundaries for yourself 🙂 Wishing you all the best in your new job!! And lots of r and r ❤️ 🏝🍹

@pocketvenus  Yes, I agree change good/bad is always unsettling but just got to try and keep a positive mind set no matter how hard. Yes the worst is ending a close long term friendship, but as they say it is what it is, I got tired of being a punching back, and like I told them I felt like they just wished bad for me. Thank you I appreciate it, and oh yes, r and r sounds amazing ❤️

@Anastasiya13 you're a strong intelligent human!! I commend you for taking these steps to cut ties with whatever or whomever does not appreciate your worth!! 💗💗

@lmaster  Thank you, I appreciate it. Its so hard to cut ties with people who I've know for so many years, but its for the best, and same with the work environment, most of my jobs I stayed for many years, or as long as the company stayed open, so it was hard doing a leap and not knowing how it would turn out. 

@Anastasiya13 ,

I hope that things will be much better in your new job! Good for you for making a new start! 

A lot of us are going through some lonely times, missing our loved ones and friends who have passed.  Sending you hugs! 

You are not alone!  

@tsavorite  Thank you I appreciate it. Thank you, I needed to hear/read that. Its a rough time, in a few ways, just trying to get on the right path in a sense, and in a sense trying to figure out how.....I cant even find words for it, but I guess to communicate, or express myself without some people. I dunno if that makes sense, but thank you

I'm sorry your last job was so bad, @Anastasiya13. I'm glad you left. Good luck in your new job! 🍀

@curlychiquita  Its sad, because the job itself would have been good if not for the management. Thank you, I am happy I still get to help people out at my new job

I’m so sorry you’ve gone through all those sad events @Anastasiya13 , it can be so tough to lose great friends and loved ones. Glad your job is going well so far. 😊 It’s so nice to see you here! Sending you hugs and love. 💞😘

@Sunnysmom  Thank you hon, I appreciate it. Yes the job was definitely a good change of scene, since I left back so much toxicity from the previous job, and its nice how they do little things here and there to show appreciation for the workers here.  ❤️ ❤️

That is alot to go through @Anastasiya13 It sounds like your doing right by making choices that are healthy for you 💗 You'll never forget the ones that aren't with you anymore, occasions like thier Birthdays are hard *hug* 💙

@CynthieLu  Thank you, I am trying. Yes so true, it never gets easier even as the time flies. 

@Anastasiya13 They say the pain of losing someone comes in waves, at first it feels like we can't swim over them, that we're just floating. But the waves get easier to manage as time goes on 💙 they do hunny 💙

@Anastasiya13 I'm so sorry that life has been rough lately :(.  It sounds like you have A LOT on your plate right now but thank you for taking a minute to come join us!  During times when I've been struggling I've felt so much love from everyone here and it's made me appreciate this little corner of the world a lot more.  Please know that we all love you and we're here for you ♥️.

@CookieGirl1 Thank you very much. Its just been a lot at times, and just trying to look on the bright side, but its been a bit draining. Thank you, I appreciate your kind words ❤️

@Anastasiya13 hang in there, girl 🙂

1 Reply
testing