Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

@sprocketta ,

Good idea to start this Thread!  It's so good to hear from you!  I am well, and staying home now, too, with my husband and cat-friends.  We have underlying health risks, too.  My husband has still been going out to do necessary things.  We had a fairly big earthquake (5.7) here yesterday (near the Great Salt Lake) and lots of aftershocks.  Two of the aftershocks (4.4 and 4.6) felt like pretty good earthquakes also.  Layered with the stress and anxiety about Corona, it was creepy at times.  (Plague and earthquakes!?!) The worse part was fear of a bigger earthquake. "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer" (Dune).

For everyone interested, there is a blog by a Canadian scientist that has 4 videos about the Corona Virus situation that he summarizes from reading scientific papers about the Chinese experience and knowledge gained.  It may sound boring but it isn't.  I recommend watching these.    Paulbeckwith dot net. 

I'm glad you're well and staying home @tsavorite!  Earthquakes on top of all that is going on right now?!  That's stress inducing for sure!  😞  I'm able to work from home for the time being, and I don't know how your cat-friends are, but mine was REALLY excited the first couple of days, and now he's like, "You're STILL here?"  😉

The earthquakes sound scary, @tsavorite.  Stay home and safe!

@tsavorite I am glad you and your family made it through the earthquakes okay. I'll have to check out those videos. It's nice to have our fur babies as comfort.

@tsavorite Sending you lots of hugs. I saw the news about the earthquakes yesterday. Stay safe and healthy. We will get through this.

Thank you, 

@blackkitty2014, @sprocketta , @curlychiquita , @mrsmouse !                             

Hugs to all of you!

testing