Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I dunno what's up with my camera today, but it's doing a white wash. When, in reality, I have a bit of red to my face, as an allergic reaction. My skin hates everything - especially cat hair if they haven't had their monthly bath. I added a little blush, which you can't see, to try and make that redness look more natural.

That aside I'm trying to build on my look from yesterday and find "it" for my interview tomorrow. I think I'm almost there. 🙂

1) Korres Greek Yoghurt Primer

2) Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer

3) Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Aqua Foundation in 002

4) Tarte Smooth Operator Pressed Finishing Powder

5) Dior Diorskin Nude Shimmer in 001 Pink

6) Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eye Shadow Primer Potion

7) Tarte Away Oui Go palette collection (Private Chateau, Champs-Elysees Shopping, Stargazing on the Seine,  Eiffel Tower Engagement)

😎 Tarte Tarteist Clay Paint Liner

9)Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara

10) Tarte Lipsurgence lip gloss in Blushing Bride

11) Calvin Klein Euphoria

IMG_20150216_061809~2.jpgIMG_20150216_061810~2.jpg

Anonymous Insider

This overexposed bleached picture is utterly fabulous in the way it blurs all imperfections, and makes your look ethereal and otherworldly! I love how flawless your skin looks, how starkly your eyes are defined, how gorgeously glossy your hair looks, and I'm loving that cute rosebud lip, too! You look stunning! 🙂

these photos have a bit more contrast in them, and i like the emphasis it gives on the dark brow / light hair contrast. i am a sucker for the blonde-hair-black-brows combo, and used to have it myself. i know it's not exactly what you are going for here, but i fully encourage you to experiment with it if it's something that inspires you !

Thanks, jem!

I'm becoming quite a sucker for the high-contrast neutral look - light all over the lid with a dark color in the outer-v pulled up slightly through the crease. I'm tempted to go through all of my palettes and see how many looks I can make that don't appear identical.. At least until my ADHD kicks in, about 3/4 of the way through, and I run off to do something else.

YSL touché éclat foundation BR20 (LOVE!)

Nars RCC Chantilly

a teeny tiny bit of chocolate soleil for contour

Nars deep throat blusher

ABH brow pencil in Taupe ( brows finally almost match!)

Eyes chocolate soleil in crease, Urban decay ammo polyester bride all over lid

Better than sex mascara

Lips  10hr lip stain perk Sephora brand and Fresh coral

image.jpg

I love when someone pulls off innocent with a red lip.  It's not easy, but you nailed it.

Anonymous Insider

This is such an immaculately groomed and polished look, which is pulled together in the most perfect manner by your selection of a classic coral-red lip! I'm loving how subtly you've enhanced your eyes to make them pop, and your brows are gorgeous, while your complexion looks utterly flawless! Beautiful! 🙂

Aw thank you! I am always very self conscious of my eyebrows because they have a mind of their own.. Hats and hoods are my enemies!

^^ You look so cute and polished. 

Thank you! 🙂

And here we go, second look of the day.I was inspired by 80s and also Tim Burton's Mad Hatter. SAM_1523.JPGSAM_1528.JPGSAM_1525.JPG

Can anyone recommend a lightbulb and specs for it so that my room doesn't flood with yellow light? 

Amazing! 

I like how you contoured your nose with red/pink! This is so cool and creative. 

You are so freakin' talented.  Get thee to a makeup program, woman!  You should so be doing this for a living!!

Nailed it! Very mad hatter! 

I'll gladly be the Johnny Depp version's gf! lol 😄 

Thank you, Haley. 

Your artistry is amazing.  How long does it take you for a look like this?

It took me half an hour to decide on the colors I wanted to use, and how I wanted the eyeshadow placed, once that was decided, 10 minutes to apply. Last minute stuff added was the pink eyeshadow under the eyes and what lip color I was going to go with. 🙂 I think I spent more time on foundation and setting it and the eyebrows to be honest. 

Thank you, notcreative, I'm having lots of fun creating the second looks of the days and also feeling satisfied from all the spending I've done. 

Anonymous Insider

Wow. This look is very Lolita-esque in some ways yet a radical variation on the classical Lolita look in others! You look fiercely beautiful, and to be frank I suspect you may be the only person alive who looks beautiful wearing aqua-jade-green lipstick (which I absolutely adore)! Your eyes are like works of art, or exquisite tropical butterfly wings! The color placement is unexpected and arresting; the sweep of purple beneath the brow, and the shot of hot pink below the lower lash line are simply inspired! Each compliments the mint green lid, which echoes the lip without matching it, while the expertly executed wing of liner adds the perfect amount of edginess. The end result is editorial: It belongs in the beauty pages of a fashion magazine! You look stunning! 🙂

Thank you, ballerina, the lipstick was actually sent to me by TK, it's actually more deep than that and very matte, it's AMAZING, but I figured I had too much matte going on so I put some clear gloss over it and I was pleased by the effect. I hope one day I'm recognized and recruited! 

IMG_6178.JPG

IMG_6175.JPG

IMG_6177.JPG

Finally got MAC Diva and I love it! I wish it faded more evenly, but at least I didn't get it on my chin while I ate lunch today. The color is gorgeous. Also used the Marsala eyeshadow palette, UD Naked foundation, and Stila liquid liner.

3 Replies
testing