Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Hehehe I laugh at your spoiler picture every time! 

IMG_4187.JPG

Dolled myself up a bit for work today in celebration of (early) Halloween. This is OCC Vain over OCC Pool Boy coloured pencil.  I removed the wings right after this photo, they weren't working for me. Eyes are a mix of shadows from Too Faced Favorites Things palette and Urban Decay Electric and Urban Spectrum palettes. I also used some white shimmer loose pigment to add some additional shimmer around my eyes but the photo doesn't pick it up.

I was so excited to see this look because matching the blue lipstick to your outfit is just literally the most amazing thing I've seen in months! You look like a beautiful ice queen! Smiley Happy

Products:

- Smashbox More Than Primer Face Primer

- Tarte Beyond BB Foundation in Fair

- Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder in Fair

- MAC lip gloss in Bountiful

IMAG1152.jpg

I have contact dermatitis on my lids. Left is far worse than the right. I think I had residue from my Korres Wild Rose with Vitamin C Sleeping Facial moisturizer on my fingertips when I went to apply my eye cream I felt a small itch, but nothing beyond what is normal for me when I have allergies. Since taking this photo this morning, the swelling has gone down, but I have red bumps that are starting to scale-over. Which isn't terrible, as far as dermatitis goes. I can treat it with hydrating anti-inflammatory products. When I get to wear shadows again will depend on the severity. I could do so as early as tomorrow or it could be as late as two weeks out.

MAC Bountiful. I don't know much else about this product, as I received it from a friend two years ago when I first tried make up for a wedding (I was strongly against it up until that point.) But it's clear with a lot of soft pink glitter, which isn't particularly visible in this picture.

This is an absolutely brilliant example of the no makeup polished look! Your natural beauty just shines through! I'm loving your hair pulled back this way, and that perfectly pink nude lip especially, but your flawless complexion is also deserving of comment! Stunning! Sorry I've been gone awhile - hope everything's good in your life! Smiley Happy

Another plain look but I'm wearing LIPSTICK! Yay!

MUFE Ultra HD Y315

Smashbox Art Love Color palette on eyes

MAC Shaft of Gold on cheeks with a bit of contour powder in hollows of cheeks

Paul & Joe Coffee Cherry on lips

image.jpeg

Looking great, glad your beautiful lips are doing better. 

Products:

AmorePacific MoistureBound Tinted Moisturizer 102

Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Primer

Tarte Greatest Glitz Palettes - Silver - Cheers, Jingle All The Grey, Platinum Bling, Mint Sprig, Black Tie Beauty

Kat von D Autograph Pencil in Trooper

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Berry

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ash Brown (used for the comb)

IMAG1114.jpg

So, some notable changes. I have black-out thermal drapes in my office, and I removed all sources of yellow light. Those bulbs were replaced with full-spectrum ones. Some of the darker acne spots are finally showing through my moisturizer, but I'm not getting new spots (finally), so I just need to make those go away. I hear the Smashbox CC cream has properties designed to lighten post-acne marks, so I'm going to see if I can pick up some during the holiday sale.

You look sultry today!

Finally picked up my Sephora packages Smiley Happy 

Bite lipstick duo-scarlet

IMG_4713.JPG

Perfection! Love this color on you.

Products:

AmorePacific Tinted Moisturizer 102

Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Tarte Greatest Glitz Palettes - Rose - Joy to the Pearl, Blush Stilettos, Glitzy Blitzen, Waltz of the Flowers, Rose Golden Rings, Rose Such a Clatter

Tarte Tightliner Pencil in Black Brown

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara

Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick Holiday Quad - Bellini

IMAG1104.jpg

Got up early enough without super itchy eyes from sinus pressure, so I put on some eyeshadow. My skin is still recovering, though I am considering that given my work conditions and the recirculated cold, dry air, the Tinted Moisturizer might be a more permanent thing in my rotation.

Bellini. I don't know what to say about this color. It's a sheer, but buildable, rosey-pink with golden shimmer. It's very, very close to my exact natural lip color, so I almost didn't even notice it building. It just looked like my lips, but the golden sparkles are what made it visible. 

This eye look is perfection! You're beautiful!

Products:

AmorePacific MoistureBound Moisturizer in 102

Fresh Sugar Ruby

IMAG1101.jpg

I felt relatively good this morning, but I think what's keeping me sick is the cold, dry, dusty, recirculated air in my lab. By the end of the day, my sinuses are dried out, my throat hurts, and I'm coughing all the time. 

I've been waiting until such a time that I can properly wash my face at night to start wearing real make up. The slightest bit of lean causes tons of pain in my face and head at the moment (thank you, gravity). It's frustrating because I have some very red, flat post-acne marks from the fever (fever causes really bad blemishes, and because I'm laying in bed sick I scratch at things too much to distract myself) that I wish I could effectively cover. I really need to find a super targeted treatment for these types of things.

Aww, hope you feel better soon

For the record your skin still looks pretty **bleep** good to me Smiley Happy

I wore black lipstick today for the first time in my life! I bought it for Halloween, but couldn't resist trying it on earlier. I'm too tired to list all the makeup I wore today and washed off hours ago, but the lipstick I wore is Wet and Wild Fantasy Makers in Blackout. I have to say I'm impressed. I bought the cheapest black lipstick I could find because its only something I would wear one day a year, and I have to say, for $1.99 at Walgreens, its awesome! Its jet black, full pigment, not drying, creamy and comfortable to wear, and the tip of the lipstick is carved out in a way that makes it easy to use as a lip liner first, then fill in later for perfect pout. I wore it for several hours today and am very impressed. Smiley Very Happy

That's good to know! Thanks for sharing: )

Too Faced Primed & Poreless Face Primer

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit - Banana (to set under my eyes)

Dermablend Setting Powder

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit - Java & Havana (to contour)

Kat Von D Blush in Love Story

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Kat Von D Chrysalls - Lucid and Hybrid Moments

Doucce Punk Volumizer Mascara (received this in my BoxyCharm and wanted to give it a try)

Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Volumizer Lip Treatment in Plum

motd.jpg

Very cute, like your eyes. 

So few actual "make up" products in here that I really don't need a spoiler:

1) Amorepacifc MoistureBound Tinted Moisturizer in 102

2) Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Berry

IMAG1097.jpg

Yep, it's a berry.

Bronchitis decided to join the party I was having with Flu and Sinusitis. But, at least my eyes aren't being pushed out of their socket as much as they were yesterday. My left eye yesterday could just not open all the way. It was bad.

Feeling exponentially better so here's hoping I feel well enough to maybe actually wear eye product tomorrow! I haven't been because I don't wan to irritate my eyes and allergies when my sinuses are already being hypersensitive.

You actually look super pretty with the minimal look!

82,587 Replies