Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: RE: Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you @KehDee! ๐Ÿ˜Š Such a great box of treats! ๐Ÿ’•

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congratulations,  @itsfi! ๐ŸŽ

Thank you @curlychiquita! ๐Ÿค— I havenโ€™t tried everything yet but what I have has all been so lovely. 

@itsfi congratulations!! so many awesome products I didn'...

@itsfi congratulations!! so many awesome products I didn't know existed either โ™ฅ๏ธ

Re: @itsfi congratulations!! so many awesome products I didn'...

Thank you @lmaster! ๐Ÿค— Congratulations to you as well hon! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’• Excited to hear your thoughts on these beauties! 

Re: @itsfi congratulations!! so many awesome products I didn'...

Thank you lovely!! @itsfi ๐Ÿค—โฃ๏ธ

Congratulations @itsfi, this is such an amazing gratis!

Thank you @eshoe! ๐Ÿ˜Š Congrats to you as well! What a fun bunch of goodies! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Thank you @itsfi, I havenโ€™t been able to stop experimenting with everything!!! I feel incredibly luckyโ˜บ๏ธ

Any product(s) you are especially loving @eshoe?

@itsfi well you could say that...Iโ€™ve been using the GLOW RECIPE - Banana Soufflรฉ Moisture Creamday and night (night before a thicker cream) and it has worked perfectly with my skin. It is on the lighter side so I need to use a richer cream and sleeping mask at night, but for daytime itโ€™s been great (no pilling despite what primer Iโ€™ve used, โค๏ธ!). 

What about you-have you found a favorite yet?

The Dior Lip Glow Oil Pink is an easy win. I definitely need more of this in my life! Tried the amika Reset Scalp Clarifying Gel Shampoo 6.7 oz/ 200 mL tonight with their hair mask (the Triple Rx) rather than the conditioner, will know more tomorrow how it pans out.

Congratulations, @itsfi !  All these products look awesome!  Looking forward to your review, especially the lipsticks.  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Thank you @Titian06! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Itโ€™s been a few  days but I have been LOVING all the lippies. โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ Going to give each of them some more trialing and will post thoughts and reviews soon. 

@itsfi Yay!!!! Congratulations on receiving this gratis too. Canโ€™t wait to hear your thoughts. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125! ๐Ÿค— Iโ€™m so happy that weโ€™ll get to try these out together as with others to compare our thoughts! ๐Ÿ’–

Congratulations on receiving this Gratis from Sephora, @itsfi !  Such great products to try!  I love how you have everything displayed on your bathroom shelf!  

Thank you @tsavorite! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’– Keeping them on my shelf is a good reminder to use them until I can get them into a routine Iโ€™m familiar with! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you so very much @BrendaBT @TeamBIC for this amazing gratis I received today. I canโ€™t wait to try all these products out and review them for the community. Iโ€™m especially excited for the Banana soufflรฉ. 

amika Reset Scalp Clarifying Gel Shampoo 6.7 oz/ 200 mL

AMIKA - Reset Cooling Gel Conditioner

Dior Lip Glow Oil in 012 Rosewood

GLOW RECIPE - Banana Soufflรฉ Moisture Cream

Gucci Long Lasting Satin Lipstick 25* Goldie Red25 Goldie Red

It Cosmetics Pillow Lips in Humble

Magic Makeup Eraser Llama

SMASHBOX - Mindful 5 Nourishing Primer Serum

Virtue Strengthening Split End Hair Repair Serum Treatment 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

YSL Black Opium Neon

561A3ACE-584E-49EC-97A9-9C3EE9197E66.jpeg

30578EE9-1C65-4963-B1D0-C30F0AA55F48.jpeg

D60A341A-730A-4AF7-B270-82A5F65DF2D2.jpeg

68F7C4A0-CF58-4FD9-B424-769A2BF49183.jpeg

57B18266-D434-48F2-BF75-A98ECC92CEAA.jpeg

4C3809D7-2E77-4328-B809-517E5E05EFD6.jpeg

Awesome!!! Congrats @SportyGirly125!

@veronika23 Thank you

@SportyGirly125, Congrats on this great Gratis. I'm just...

@SportyGirly125, Congrats on this great Gratis. I'm just now having time to go through the threads. Thanks for the swatches of the lip items!
1 Reply
testing