Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and I’ve been finding that while it’s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, it’s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products we’ve received after we’ve been using them for a while, especially because it’s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

@itsfi  congrats on your amazing gratis. The llama MUE is too darn cute Smiley Happy

Thank you @GalPalVal17! πŸ€— The llama is super adorbs. πŸ’–

Lots of fun goodies, the Amika really catches my eye since I love that brand, can’t wait to hear what you think @itsfi 

Yes @jen81! It’s such a generous gratis. πŸ₯°I’ve used the Amika set once and want to use it again before posting a full review, but so far, so good. I so agree with you - Amika is a good brand; I’ve found a number of products that are loves. πŸ’—

@itsfi   Congratulations!!!! 

Thank you @Ispend2much6! πŸ₯° An early Christmas surprise! πŸ’–

@itsfi   It's always nice to get a Christmas beauty present you didn't have to buy yourself. Not that I know anyone who does that. Smiley Wink

Hahaha! πŸ˜‚ I always feel so understood by you @Ispend2much6! πŸ€— 

So glad you got this beautiful gift @itsfi . Can't wait to hear your thoughts on everything. Those lipsticks are beautiful. Enjoy! Smiley Happy

Awww, thanks @PrettyPaint! πŸ€— The lippies have been my favorites so far. πŸ₯° Beautiful formulation and the packaging on the lipsticks are sooo pretty!!! πŸ’—πŸ’• 

Congratulations @itsfi ! What a fabulous gift.

Thank you so much @fatimamummy! πŸ€— I’m very grateful for the opportunity to review these wonderful treats.

Congrats on the gratis, @itsfi! This looks like a great set of products to try out!

Thank you @quspork! πŸ€— @TeamBIC and the participating brands were so generous. What I’ve tried so far has been good. πŸ’–

Yay! Congratulations @itsfi! I can’t wait to see your reviews!

Thank you @faeriegirl! πŸ€— Very generous gratis and I’ve been happy with the products I have tried so far. I just posted on this thread my thoughts about the Smashbox primer serum. 

RE: Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

Amazing gratis! Congratulations!

Re: RE: Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

Thank you @KehDee! 😊 Such a great box of treats! πŸ’•

Congratulations,  @itsfi! 🎁

Thank you @curlychiquita! πŸ€— I haven’t tried everything yet but what I have has all been so lovely. 

@itsfi congratulations!! so many awesome products I didn'...

@itsfi congratulations!! so many awesome products I didn't know existed either β™₯️
2 Replies