Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: @SportyGirly125, Congrats on this great Gratis. I'm just...

@Luvstravel Thank you

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

@SportyGirly125 Congratulations!  They picked a great bunch of BICers to share this.  And just in time for the holidays!

@greeneyedgirl107 Thank you

@SportyGirly125Congrats on your gratis. Enjoy your  new goodies

@GalPalVal17 Thank you 

You're Welcome @SportyGirly125 . I didn't even know that Glow Recipe came out with another new product and it sounds lovely. I don't typically like floral scented items but fruit scented, especially banana scented are yum. Every time I read about banana scented items I think of the banana flavored Runts!.. lol Definitely looking forward to everyone's thoughts on it. 

Congratulations @SportyGirly125. What beautiful swatches of the lipsticks. Can't wait to read what you think of everything. 

@PrettyPaint Thank you

Congratulations @SportyGirly125

@fatimamummy Thank you

RE: Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Amazing! Congrats!

Re: RE: Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

@KehDee Thank you

wow!! this is a beautiful gratis!! congratulations @Sport...

wow!! this is a beautiful gratis!! congratulations @SportyGirly125

Re: wow!! this is a beautiful gratis!! congratulations @Sport...

@lmaster Thank you 

Absolutely beautiful gratis!  I love Dior Addict products, and I can't believe they added a Gucci Lipstick!! @SportyGirly125 

@curlychiquita Me too. I was shocked to see Dior and Gucci lippies. 

What wonderful goodies for a wonderful person @SportyGirly125 

@emaisgr8 Thank you 

Congratulations @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅณ these are amazing.  Love the Amika products and letโ€™s us know how you like the banana soufflรฉ cream and that amazing red lippie.  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

@2manyperfumes Thank you. I cannot wait to try the Banana Soufflรฉ and almost bought it. The lippies are so pretty.  I can see myself wearing the red lippie with the gloss on top. 

I heard it smells delicious @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿฅฐ, I love the brand.  That red lip and gloss perfect for the season ๐Ÿ‘.  Synchronicity that is the look I went for today.  Sparkly red lip and gloss.  Lol we need gloss with the cold weather just to moisturize our lips.  Looking forward to your reviews ๐Ÿ˜

6,253 Replies
testing