Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and I’ve been finding that while it’s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, it’s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products we’ve received after we’ve been using them for a while, especially because it’s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

What wonderful goodies for a wonderful person @SportyGirly125 

@emaisgr8 Thank you 

Congratulations @SportyGirly125 πŸ‘πŸ₯³ these are amazing.  Love the Amika products and let’s us know how you like the banana soufflΓ© cream and that amazing red lippie.  πŸ‘πŸ˜

@2manyperfumes Thank you. I cannot wait to try the Banana SoufflΓ© and almost bought it. The lippies are so pretty.  I can see myself wearing the red lippie with the gloss on top. 

I heard it smells delicious @SportyGirly125 πŸ₯°, I love the brand.  That red lip and gloss perfect for the season πŸ‘.  Synchronicity that is the look I went for today.  Sparkly red lip and gloss.  Lol we need gloss with the cold weather just to moisturize our lips.  Looking forward to your reviews 😍

@2manyperfumes It smells like banana pudding. I tried it today and wouldn’t call it a cream. It’s more borderline gel/cream.  I think if you have dry/really dry skin and need hydration this wouldn’t be the right product unless you lather another moisturizer on top of it. 

Oh yum @SportyGirly125 . A banana pudding scent sounds so good. 

I almost bought the SoufflΓ© as well, @SportyGirly125 - this is clearly a gratis meant for us!

@SportyGirly125 How awesome, congrats on getting that gratis!! Lovely products and can't wait to see more thoughts on it, especially the glow recipe moisturizer. 

@CC3616 Thank you. I tried it today and wouldn’t call it a cream. It’s more borderline gel/cream.  I think if you have dry/really dry skin and need hydration this wouldn’t be the right product unless you lather another moisturizer on top of it. 

@SportyGirly125Thanks for posting swatches! Looking forward to hearing how you find the Neon flanker to Black Opium Smiley Happy

@pocketvenus I haven’t really been a fan of Black Opium. I feel like the scent doesn’t suite my skin very well and can turn musky on me. On the other hand Neon smells so sweet and fruity and suites me a lot better. Sorry I’m not that great with perfume. 

@SportyGirly125Thank you for sharing your impressions! No need to apologize, that definitely gives a good idea of how they're different Smiley Happy

Congrats on receiving this amazing gratis, @SportyGirly125! All of those lip products look great plus the new Glow Recipe cream sounds so good! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

@quspork Thank you. I am loving the lippies I got when I first swatched it. I tried Banana SoufflΓ© today and wouldn’t call it a cream. It’s more borderline gel/cream.  I think if you have dry/really dry skin and need hydration this wouldn’t be the right product unless you lather another moisturizer on top of it. 

RE: Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

Congratulations! Enjoy your goodies β™₯οΈπŸ’…πŸ’„

Re: RE: Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

@Ninasa88 Thank you

Congrats @SportyGirly125 @those swatches are so pretty!!!

@Kim888 Thank you

Congrats on the gratis @SportyGirly125!!!! 

@sephoraaddict918 Thank you

1 Reply