Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

Thank you for the suggestions TSQ, the oven idea seems it would loosen the glue quite fast I will definitely look into trying this!

You could try squirting some alcohol to loosen up the glue at the bottom, but that only works if there is enough space to get the alcohol in to the space between the metal pan and the plastic shell.

I don't think there is but it's worth trying!

I post in this thread way too much, but one more: I've got ants in my pants for Jemly to start a June loves thread. 🙊 I have a June love!!! 😍 hee hee

July!  And spill it crackers, no secrets among friends 😄 (I love your name by the way, makes me happy every time I see it)

It makes me want a s'more. 🙂

Hee hee - that is sweet. I like your name too! 😍

EYEMASKS! I'm addicted! They make me feel fancy. (; And I really think they make a difference in terms of puffiness etc. They're perfect for the days I'm too lazy for a full-on sheet mask. I wonder how weird I would look if I wore them at work... 🙊

I've actually never tried an eye mask. What kind do you like?

Haha well if you figure out a way to do that, please let me know. I hate my puffy eyes.  I've tried a couple eye masks but they only work a little bit. 

Don't mind me. It's late. I have no idea what month it is. 

Newb question. I can SEE emoji when I type it on here, but can everyone else? Or just Apple users? Gah - old and confused. 

Confirmed - can't see them on a PC. 

I see them, but I'm apple too.  Are y'all posting from your iPhones? Mine keeps going to an error page every time I try to login.  I can see posts and read them; I just can't respond. I'm an emojiholic and it bothers me I can't post anything other than a smiley or frowny face from the computer:(:(

BaseballMommy, check out this thread:

Looking for the smileys available for BT - I've found them

They work on my laptop. Hopefully they'll work for you!

It works terribly on my phone too so I'm always on ipad. I know what you mean - I'm not sure I can express myself without emoji anymore!! Lol.

👀 I can see it but I'm always on Apple devices 

I can see them... But I'm looking at the board on my iPhone, so I suspect that has something to do with it. I wouldn't expect someone on a PC to see them, possibly a Mac could, however. 

I paint my nails first time everrrrr with Sephora formula X gift today. End result = a 5 yr old child paints my nails. Too bad, the coral/salmon color is so lovely! Regardless, I still leave them on. If anybody says anything, I'd say a little child painted 'em and I appreciate the efforts so I have to leave 'em on 😉 My skill is soooo bad that hurts lol 🙂

Anonymous Insider

When I first started painting my nails at 8 years old, I used to paint over my nail and the skin surrounding it (I did know not to use thick coats, but multiple thin layers).  After it dried, I took a shower or bath and  the nail polish on the skin would peel off.  I was always happy with the result afterward and didn't mind that I now looked like an 8 yr old painted my nails because that _has_ to be better than a 5 yr old!   😉

When my daughter was around 6, I found her in the tub "painting" her toenails. Which also included her legs. I used up a whole bottle of remover that day.

Ha, good cover!  

16,183 Replies
testing