Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

I feel like they lost "steam". I had it for about 2 1/2 y...

I feel like they lost "steam". I had it for about 2 1/2 years. if they do a luxe, that may get my attention but even those once every 3-6 months have repeats. I think someone dropped the ball on what could've been a great sub. @Luvstravel. Did you replace it or no?

RE: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

@angelKiss24 and @sonnydee I cancelled my Sephora play subscription about 2 months ago and I dont miss it at all. Like you both said all samples and leftovers of samples already in past play boxes. I love my Allure subscription though. For $15 a month I get a full size or a real deluxe size sample that I can use more than once. I love it!!!!

thank you for your recommendation @uzi1234 I'll have to l...

thank you for your recommendation @uzi1234 I'll have to look into that allure box when I start getting thru my sample stash

Re: thank you for your recommendation @uzi1234 I'll have to l...

♥️ my allure box @sonnydee...I almost always use every single item, and most are new to me. I’m keeping it while on my low buy to satisfy the fun-shiny-new-things-to-try along with Facetory. 

Thanks @eshoe I just googled the past couple of months for allure..y'all did get a lot of fun stuff this year! But sadly, not much was new to me. I love ipsy & since they let you buy extras I love it even more. I like samples/smaller sizes because my skin is picky. I'm getting 3 bags right now😜 (me & my 2 daughters) but I'll probably cancel the 3rd. Good luck on your no-buy. I'm going on a lower/smarter buy. Hope it will stick since my pat collection is complete!

Oh that’s good to know about Ipsy @sonnydee! I hope I didn’t say no-buy, 😂 it’s a low buy with an option to extend after four months, first timer here so making goals that are attainable. ‘Mindful masking’ is my motto for the year😉

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

@sonnydeeI felt the same way when I canceled it awhile ago, and to be honest I really dont miss it at all. I ended up getting boxycharm and its been worth it.

Yea, when my daughter's get more into makeup/skincare I'l...

Yea, when my daughter's get more into makeup/skincare I'll have to look into other subs. I don't want them touching my stuff!😃 and splitting the cost/products make sense. my mom & friends/relatives get alot of my unwanted things. @Anastasiya13 I thought about selling.....just haven't yet.

I hope I don't miss it @Anastasiya13. for the last couple...

I hope I don't miss it @Anastasiya13. for the last couple of months, I haven't been really excited about it, so I knew it was time. I still get excited about my ipsy though! I have 2 daughters & they get their own bag but don't use alot of stuff so I get the majority of it all! I've looked at boxycharm before, & like it but can't justify getting all full size products unfortunately. My skin is sooooo picky. Thanks for the recommendation though!

Re: I hope I don't miss it @Anastasiya13. for the last couple...

@sonnydeeI feel you, my mom and I actually split the cost of boxycharm and also split the items, and whatever we dont want we either sell or use for gifts. I feel you on the skin being picky, my mom has the same problem, but hers is more scent related, which makes it harder.

I wonder what the Surratt sale a few weeks back was about? 🤔🤔🤔 Most of the items are restocked...at full price...........................

RE: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

@angelKiss24 maybe they wanted people to try their line because to be honest I never tried their line because it seemed to expensive for the amount of product you get. I purchased the eyeshadow that includes a mouse like base and I was really surprised at how much I liked it. I purchased the green colored one.

you know you are a beauty addict when you have some beauty branded Christmas ornaments on your tree. missing my l'occitane!

@sonnydee So cute! I love the branded ornaments Smiley Happy 

@sonnydee Wow love that you kept them and added them to your tree. 

I can't throw them away they are so pretty!😁 I think I'm...

I can't throw them away they are so pretty!😁 I think I'm going to put small gifts/gift cards in them & play the hot/cold game with my oldest mini @SportyGirly125

Re: I can't throw them away they are so pretty!😁 I think I'm...

@sonnydee that sounds like a good plan 

That is awesome @sonnydee!

thanks @faeriegirl they're just so pretty! I didn't want...

thanks @faeriegirl they're just so pretty! I didn't want to throw them away!

@sonnydee, That's hilarious! But I love it.

@sonnydee, That's hilarious! But I love it.

the sad/funny thing is one of my kids put them up there!�...

the sad/funny thing is one of my kids put them up there!😂@Luvstravel I ordered minis that I want to try & they're in these ornaments. I don't know what to do with them but my son grabbed it & CT went on the tree first!
5,857 Replies