Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3092087posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Justifiable June Hauls 2024
|
Re: Justifiable June Hauls 2024
ICON II INSIDER
Reply: How do you like Living Proof Curl Shampoo @CynthieLu ? I find that it is too thick and very hard to dispense from the bottle. I ha ...read more
How do you like Living Proof Curl Shampoo @CynthieLu ? I find that it is too thick and very hard to dispense from the bottle. I have the same issue with the conditioner. I’m sorry that I didn’t try it sooner because I would have returned it to the store. I believe that it was purchased about 2 years ago when there was a promotion.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
|
Re: 2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
ICON II INSIDER
Reply: Pack clothes for cooler weather @jaaayp. I took an Alaska cruise and I packed summer clothing. I only brought a rain slicker and I ...read more
Pack clothes for cooler weather @jaaayp. I took an Alaska cruise and I packed summer clothing. I only brought a rain slicker and I was so uncomfortable during my cruise. I also couldn’t eat salmon for an entire year. At least I had a pair of jeans.
New Reply in Clean at Sephora
Ambassador Curated
A New Beauty Challenge! Clean Beauty 🧼🫧
|
Re: A New Beauty Challenge! Clean Beauty 🧼🫧
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I wrote a whole reply to this but then I got kicked off, let me try this again.  I think it's worth mentioning this to @TeamBIC a ...read more
I wrote a whole reply to this but then I got kicked off, let me try this again. 😅 I think it's worth mentioning this to @TeamBIC about the min spend disclosure for the challenge @WinglessOne and let them know. I can't speak for other city's or other parts of the country but I know here we've gotten rid of Plastic Bags all together and I really hope it's everywhere around. We're paper bags ( if available ) or buy reusable. And everyone has adjusted really well. We all just carry around reusable bags everywhere we go.
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Empties - V2
|
Re: Empties - V2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @missjeanie, between the Pan It! - 2024 Challenge and the Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge, and a few other things, I've been a ...read more
@missjeanie, between the Pan It! - 2024 Challenge and the Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge, and a few other things, I've been able to make a consistent and steady push at going through my stash. Don't get me wrong, still plenty of things I want to pick up and I do make purchases still (well, perhaps not too many this month), but it's been great to go through what I already have in my collection. It definitely ebbs and flows, but I'm getting a smidge better at being more selective as to what I pick up immediately and also at not falling into retail therapy. Better at this with some products over others, and there's been a lot less instances of fomo-driven purchases. Laneige has a richer moisturizer in its new water bank collection that sounds better suited for dry to very dry skin types. I'm fairly set with moisturizers that I know perform well for my skin, so I haven't picked it up just yet but may at some point. We shall see.
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Love the determination @missjeanie! Keep at it! There's going to be one big celebration when you finish that lotion! Sounds like y ...read more
Love the determination @missjeanie! Keep at it! There's going to be one big celebration when you finish that lotion! Sounds like you're making progress on your other pan items - that always feels good, and can be such a motivator to keep at it with products like the lotion where you are just plugging away to finish it! Slow and steady - you got this! 👊
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Ambassador Curated
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you so much! Much appreciated! Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the Merit and also Mario, so many wonderful options 﫶 ...read more
Thank you so much! Much appreciated! Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the Merit and also Mario, so many wonderful options 🫶😊 @ather
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Ahhh thank you @CookieGirl1. The tinted lip balm and Eadem combo had me all excited too. I really want to try all of them.  I’ll ...read more
Ahhh thank you @CookieGirl1. The tinted lip balm and Eadem combo had me all excited too. I really want to try all of them. 😆 I’ll pick one up eventually but I’m trying to stick to my no buy. I included a couple of things on an allowance list that I can purchase during my no buy period (I knew the Diptyque city candles were being pushed out to a June release this year and I assume Rhode will have something coming out too, so those are on my list of exceptions to my no buy). I’m also trying to be firm with the no buy - no exceptions for rewards points, gift cards, etc.
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: Stunning look! The CT lip liner and lipstick is beautiful. Amazing products 﫶 @PicktheSiren ...read more
Stunning look! The CT lip liner and lipstick is beautiful. Amazing products 🫶💕 @PicktheSiren
Tester
|
Re: Tester
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Reply tester 2
Reply tester 2
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Skincare routine for kids
|
Re: Skincare routine for kids
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I recommend supergoop! Its this brand that makes sunscreen fun they have fun packages for the younger people at sephora!!!
I recommend supergoop! Its this brand that makes sunscreen fun they have fun packages for the younger people at sephora!!!
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts