Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3091738posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Skincare Aware
Not what I ordered
Super goop! Glowscreen color sunrise is what I ordered but I did not receive it. I received the regular glow screen …. it was in ...read more
Super goop! Glowscreen color sunrise is what I ordered but I did not receive it. I received the regular glow screen …. it was in stock onlineplease advise
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Ambassador Curated
Beauty Ice Breakers
|
Re: Beauty Ice Breakers
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @danielledanielle, I feel like shopping is one of those things where practice makes perfect so we should always keep trying (says ...read more
@danielledanielle, I feel like shopping is one of those things where practice makes perfect so we should always keep trying (says the one currently on a no buy) 😆 We can grab coffee before or after shopping, because the art and science of coffee is also something with exploring. 😉
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Skincare Aware
Kiehls i am finally trying you .
Hi everyone your girl @CocoLancome28 here finally broke down to check our some of the products from Kiehls I has to check out for ...read more
Hi everyone your girl @CocoLancome28 here finally broke down to check our some of the products from Kiehls I has to check out for myself and has anyone used or tried anything from this brand that truly was a Yay or Nay.. please let me know ..I always wanted to try some of this brand's offerings over the last couple years .. like Kiehl's Since 1851 Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL Kiehl's Since 1851 Rare Earth Deep Pore Minimizing Cleansing Clay Mask
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Justifiable June Hauls 2024
|
Re: Justifiable June Hauls 2024
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: Beautiful haul! I hope you enjoy! I love seeing everyone’s hauls!  @CynthieLu ...read more
Beautiful haul! I hope you enjoy! I love seeing everyone’s hauls! 💕 @CynthieLu
New Reply in Insiders
Best chance for reward IPhone or IPad or Computer?
|
Re: Best chance for reward IPhone or IPad or Computer?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @AmyC I have the app and use that to score the bigger rewards. It’s just convenience for me. I have done it on desktop with no iss ...read more
@AmyC I have the app and use that to score the bigger rewards. It’s just convenience for me. I have done it on desktop with no issues.
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Does anybody have any lipgloss recommendations?
|
Re: Does anybody have any lipgloss recommendations?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CarrotBunny Tower 28 Beauty Tower 28 x OUAI Limited Edition St. Barts Non-Sticky Lip Jelly Chill in St Barts Ami Colé Hydrating L ...read more
@CarrotBunny Tower 28 Beauty Tower 28 x OUAI Limited Edition St. Barts Non-Sticky Lip Jelly Chill in St Barts Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA PhD Hybrid Hydrating Tinted Lip Oil Tint HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Mini PhD Hybrid Hydrating Tinted Lip Oil Neutral
New Reply in Nailed It
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: Gorgeous pink mani! I love the pattern and the pink is so beautiful @eemmillyyy ...read more
Gorgeous pink mani! I love the pattern and the pink is so beautiful @eemmillyyy
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
What is ur fav sent of Sol de janerio
|
Re: What is ur fav sent of Sol de janerio
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @sophie3334 Mine is limited edition Bikini Season ...read more
@sophie3334 Mine is limited edition Bikini Season