Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: November 2023 Edition!

Monthly Favorites - November 2023Monthly Favorites - November 2023

Happy November, BIC! Iโ€™m over here still waiting for that crisp, fall feeling to kick in (itโ€™s still unseasonably warm here in California ๐Ÿ˜…), but thereโ€™s no denying that the Holiday szn is officially here -- ready or not! Speaking of which, I canโ€™t wait to see what new goodies everyone picked up at the Sephora Savings Event earlier this month, if you shopped the sale! As for me, I managed to find a few new favorites in November, but mostly shopped my own stash to keep myself in check. Itโ€™s all about ~balance~ ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Here are the products Iโ€™ve been loving this November:

Youโ€™re up, Community! Hit the reply button and tell us which products made your November Favorites list. Be sure to tag those products with the โ€œ#โ€ symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: November 2023 Edition!

@Mellmars1185 Yes! Itโ€™s part of the Heat collection and the best part is that this one has no sparkles! Works so well for an easy day to day look (with a touch of spice ๐Ÿ˜‰).

@Guessgal Fun favourites! I have not seen that Fenty product before. Heading over to check it out! How was Sephoria in Paris? I am curious to knoe the differences between NYC and Paris!

20231130_144550.jpg

This month I have been reaching a lot for these:

Drunk Elephant D-Bronziโ„ข Bronzing Drops with Peptides inspired by @itsfi . I have had this in my stash for years. It is preforming well so I am not worried about it being bad. I am mixing it with my spf. When I first purchased it, I was applying it directly to my face and that did not work well. I was intimidated by the product until I learned how to use it!

Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter 2 Fair has been part of my routine after my skincare and before my foundation. It gives a nice amount of coverage and glow so I use less concealer/foundation.

MERIT Solo Shadow Cream-to-Powder Soft Matte Eyeshadow Studio # is a beautiful taupe shade that blends out beautifully and stays put all day for an easy eye look. It does not crease on my oily eyelids and I can layer on more shadows if I use it as an eyeshadow bas

OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Serum Hydrating Vitamin C Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL smells citrusy. I apply after washing my face in the morning before applying SPF. It dries down quickly and I like the way it makes my skin feel. I will have to keep using to see any longer term results with it.

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Concealer Brush has been a go to for me lately. I press in my under eye concealer with this brush. I like that the bristles are dense and it blends my products in nicely.

Living Proof Flex Shaping Hairspray has been a HG product for me for years. I can't say enough great things about it. It gives me hold without making my hair feel crunchy. I got a backup on sale for %50 off during the BF sales. It does have quite a strong scent (which I don't mind). So keep that in mind if you are sensitive to scent.

@Mellmars1185  Great favs! Which shade of the merit are you using! Iโ€™ve had it in and out of my cart! 

@ather I use the shade Studio. It is a taupe shade. 

@Mellmars1185  Thanks! Iโ€™ll have to get that one!! 

@Mellmars1185 Woah, some awesome picks! ๐Ÿ™‚ I love the Olehenriksen Vit C Serum, have not had the chance to try to D-Bronzi drops yet but hoping I can get a sample sometime soon, way overdue haha.

@QueenMarcelineI hop you get your hands on a sample!!

@Mellmars1185 Fantastic choices!  I think I have some of the DE somewhere, I'll have to remember to mix it before I use it.  Good to know about that Merit, I've been wondering about them.

@Samtian Thank you! Yes let me know if you try it out โ˜บ๏ธ

@Mellmars1185 hmmm, maybe I need to look into the hairspray.  I'm due for a new one soon and your description sounds great!

The DE, Merit and CT are such big faves of mine too @Mellmars1185 ! The shadow is so easy and the CT mixes with a lot of other products i think! Great list and such a pretty pic! ๐Ÿ’ž

@Sunnysmom Thank you! I learned about some new favourites in November.

The RB concealer brush is my favorite @Mellmars1185!

@faeriegirl I was pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoy it. I actually own a few more of the RB brushes. I need to start giving the other ones more love โค๏ธ

Love reading your loves for this month ๐Ÿคฉ @Mellmars1185.

I didn't have the best experience with the bronzing drops but I think I was using them all wrong. ๐Ÿ˜… Oooh I want to try them the way you've described, i can see this working soooo much better. Thank you for this informative post. 

I also ordered the Flex spray during the sale ( is yours shipping from BC to? Lol ๐Ÿ™ƒ) It's going to be my first time using it. Reading that it is a HG for you just makes me more excited too try it out. Mine should arrive next week ๐ŸŒŸ

@CynthieLu I don't know how to check where it shipped from. It shipped on November 24 and arrived on November 27. 

@Mellmars1185 You can check the progress of shipments with Canada Post. It's a link from the My Orders tab, it will say something like "Tracking will be available when order ships" and once it ships it will link you to Canada Post.  I saw this one was shipping from BC so I'll hopefully see it early next week. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿฉท

@Mellmars1185 I also really like the bronzing drops! I don't always use products up, but this is something I have actually finished!

@PrettyPaint I hear you! It seems like a good way to get use of skincare products at the same time โ˜บ๏ธ

Yaaaaay @Mellmars1185! Iโ€™m so happy to hear D-Bronzi is working out for you. Itโ€™s a beautiful product once you find a mixing medium that works best for you. I miss the original packaging (the one in your photo). I like how much more compact the new one is but I really did like the pump mechanism on the original version.

btw, now Iโ€™m wondering how D-bronzi would  work mixed with the Flawless Filter? ๐Ÿค” 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos24
  • Monthly Favorites - November 2023
  • 89CB7801-6A98-4852-A5A3-175CACDFDD43.jpeg
  • IMG_6045.jpeg
  • MTXX_MR20231103_112915227.jpg
  • Screenshot 2023-11-23 170739.jpg
  • IMG_20231121_070054744.jpg
  • IMG_20231121_070045254.jpg
  • IMG_20231121_070051364.jpg
  • Haus Labs Lip Crayon - Mocha Matte