cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1716566375437.jpeg

Hope the month of May has been blossoming beautifully for you, BIC! ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒผ I went on a bit of a beauty shopping spree last month (which, in full transparency, set me on a personal no-spend challenge in May ๐Ÿ˜…), so Iโ€™ve been taking time to really enjoy some of the new additions to my various routines. Some of my favorite products this month are ones Iโ€™ve been looking to try for a while (after being influenced by friends, social media, and โ€“ of course โ€“ fellow Community members). Thereโ€™s nothing better than when something works just as you imagined it would! 

Here are the products Iโ€™ve been in love with this month:

Whatโ€™s been working for you lately, BIC? Reply and use the โ€œ#โ€ symbol to tag skincare, makeup, hair, and fragrance faves as of late. I canโ€™t wait to hear your thoughts!

Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!

Ooh Case Study is the perfect red @HeatherAriana ! Love these pencils. I wondered if other sharpeners would work as well or if it had to be Iliaโ€™s. Do you happen to know? I didnโ€™t ask. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

At first I wasn't going to buy the sharpener, because I already have one at home. One of the associates there that was at the Ilia section, highly recommended that I get it because I wouldn't get the result that I want with just a regular sharpener. Plus it also cost $6. 

Your Ilia duo looks good! @HeatherAriana and a sharpener for you makeup pencils is a handy tool to have. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@lmaster  great favs! I had no idea Girl Scout cookie deodorant was a thing that existed? I feel like I've been missing out! ๐Ÿ˜‚ And I love your idea to layer 2 fragrances, that's something I'd love to experiment with more. Do you have any other fragrance combos you like?

@caitbird I'm always experimenting ๐Ÿ˜‚ but these two together was so memorable, I had to mention it

@lmaster I would never have thought to layer those two fragrances!  I'm intrigued.

I also think Ellis Brooklyn SUN FRUIT Eau de Parfum would be a great pair with KAYALI YUM PISTACHIO GELATO | 33 Eau De Parfum Intense @CookieGirl1 I need to try that combo lol

Oooh a magical pairing you say??  @lmaster ๐Ÿง I feel compelled to investigate this! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes girl omg @CynthieLu spray the Miami Nectar first ๐Ÿ˜

Got it. I will try this!  I'm going in-store maybe today or on weekend  @lmaster  ooh I'm excited to see what they are like. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@lmaster I do love the KAYALI YUM PISTACHIO GELATO | 33 Eau de Parfum Intense Travel Spray i just wish it lasted longer during the day.

It's lasts so long on my skin @CorgiMommy  on clothing I haven't paid attention

Love your favs @lmaster ! The blush shade looks so pretty and I need to check out the concealer sometime. Iโ€™m also really curious about the new Haus blush and lip @GeorginaBT mentions โฌ‡๏ธ

Yes absolutely!!! @Sunnysmom @GeorginaBT I definitely need to try it

I need to try more Haus Labs products @lmaster! Their HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Color Fuse Longwear Hydrating Glassy Lip + Cheek Blush Balm Stick line is the topic of convo here at Sephora HQ. ๐Ÿ˜„ Glad you like their concealer! I really liked their foundation formula but need it in a shade that matches my current skin tone. 

Miami Nectar sounds yummy!!

Oh you won't regret trying more products!! @GeorginaBT thanks!

@GeorginaBT I discovered many new favorites during the sale and have used some of them non-stop! The Glossier strawberry balm is just so delicious I agree!   I love to read this thread as I learn about lots of other new possibilities as well! These favorites brighten my days even though weโ€™re in the thick of May Grey! ๐ŸŒธ ( I love to jot down products, thoughts and swatches in this notebook! It would be fun as a rewards maybe?! Hint hint. ) ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿฅฐ

IMG_2279.jpeg

Spoiler
IMG_2286.jpeg
Benefit Heat Wave and Dior Pink. 

I have never found a better natural deodorant than Nรฉcessaire The Deodorant - With AHA Eucalyptus - itโ€™s just the best!! Takes a minute to dry down but it honestly works almost forever. Love the scent and no staining. This is going on auto-replenish. They can never stop making it! 

Same goes for Iris&Romeo Lash Up Peptide Volumizing, Curling & Lengthening Mascara Friesian Black . Iโ€™m scared to say almost perfection! Even one coat is great but I love multiples. On itโ€™s own or when layered with others especially caliray Mini Come Hell or High Water Volumizing & Lengthening Tubing Mascara 0.18 oz/ 5.5 mL it just works so well. I like to let it dry a minute before reapplying. Itโ€™s soft and dries down so nicely but itโ€™s not crunchy or too dry. Zero flaking, deep black and I canโ€™t wait to see if the peptides really work. The boost you see is immediate with this little guy! 

I was on the fence about Iris&Romeo Best Skin Days SPF30 Whipped Tinted Moisturizer with Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid 4 vs their Weekend Skin which I also love but this really does give a soft natural glow. I love the polished look to it vs Iris&Romeo Weekend Skin SPF 50 Instant Glow Tinted Mineral Sunscreen with Vitamin C + Niacinamide Un... which gives more of a glowy glow. ๐Ÿ˜† I love them both and this line so much. 

Iโ€™ve been such a fan of Diorโ€™s new highlighters and filters.  Dior Forever Glow Maximizer Longwear Liquid Highlighter 011 Pink (and Dior Forever Glow Star Filter Multi-Use Complexion Enhancing Booster 2N ) are both daily favorites on their own or an added touch . A little goes a long way! 

Love to use the new Hourglass Vanish Airbrush Pressed Powder Translucent Light super lightly as an inbetween step after cream blush or bronzer and before powder blush. Itโ€™s tricky to use powder when youโ€™ve got mature skin but this is light as air and works so well you never even know itโ€™s on. 

Gotta have a lip and the new Benefit Cosmetics Splashtint Moisturizing Dewy Lip Tint 17 Heat Wave is great for easy days and as a tint underneath a regular lipstick or lip pencils. Love the taste, neutral red with a bit of pink, leaves good stain and no feathering. Win win! 

I absolutely love the new Dior highlighters @Sunnysmom !

Theyโ€™re just so flattering @faeriegirl ! What a great product they came up with! ๐Ÿ’ž

@Sunnysmom  Which HG powder shade did you get? Looks good!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos32
  • GeorginaBT_0-1716566375437.jpeg
  • IMG_5256.jpeg
  • IMG_5615.jpeg
  • IMG_5266.jpeg
  • IMG_4484.jpeg
  • IMG_5370.jpeg
  • IMG_5369.jpeg
  • 1000017753.jpg
  • 1000017757.jpg