cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1716566375437.jpeg

Hope the month of May has been blossoming beautifully for you, BIC! 🌷🌹🌼 I went on a bit of a beauty shopping spree last month (which, in full transparency, set me on a personal no-spend challenge in May 😅), so I’ve been taking time to really enjoy some of the new additions to my various routines. Some of my favorite products this month are ones I’ve been looking to try for a while (after being influenced by friends, social media, and – of course – fellow Community members). There’s nothing better than when something works just as you imagined it would! 

Here are the products I’ve been in love with this month:

What’s been working for you lately, BIC? Reply and use the “#” symbol to tag skincare, makeup, hair, and fragrance faves as of late. I can’t wait to hear your thoughts!

Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!

image.jpg

image.jpg

👸 

First and foremost, the quality and pigmentation of these eyeshadows are truly exceptional. The formula is specially crafted to deliver intense, vibrant color payoff that lasts all day long. You won't have to worry about your eyeshadow fading or creasing, as it stays put even through the busiest of days.

But what truly sets this eyeshadow compact apart is its versatility. It features a range of stunning shades that can be mixed and matched to create endless eye-catching looks. Whether you're going for a natural everyday look or a bold and dramatic statement, this compact has got you covered. The possibilities are truly endless!

Not only are the shades beautiful, but the texture of these eyeshadows is also incredibly smooth and blendable. They effortlessly glide onto the eyelids, allowing for easy application and seamless blending. Even if you're a beginner in the world of eyeshadow, you'll find it a breeze to create stunning eye looks with this compact.🎨

#purecolor #esteélauderpurecolor Estee lauder 

Beautiful pallette! Great faves. Did you have a fave shade on the pallete? So pretty 🤩 @Skyxtoll 

image.jpg

🤗 TULA Skincare The Cult Classic Purifying Face Cleanser 4.2 oz / 120 mL 

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE

Hey there! I absolutely love Tula skincare cleanser. It’s gentle yet effective, leaving my skin feeling clean and refreshed. Plus, it’s packed with probiotics and superfoods for that added skincare boost. Definitely a must-try!

Amazing fave! Glad to hear how much you loved it ❤️ @Skyxtoll 

Late, but better late than never! May favorites:

IMG_6087.jpeg

I picked up the Dermalogica BioLumin-C Vitamin C Serum and the Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Retinol Serum 1 oz / 30 mL and

have been loving them! 

The LYS Beauty Higher Standard Cream Glow Blush Sticks Curvy and LYS Beauty Higher Standard Cream Glow Blush Sticks Unfazed are lovely on cheeks and lips. 

The Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder 3 is so quick and easy, especially with this  old #Tarte brush. Though I have the new Danessa Myricks Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Face 2.0 Teardrop Kabuki Complexion Brush has just arrived! 

Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Highlighter Wand Pinkgasm is beautiful and glowy. The ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Mini Ultimate Blurring Setting Powder is beautiful. I’ve also been enjoying this fresh Rose Petal-Soft Deep Hydration Lip Balm 0.3 oz/ 10g that came in a set. It’s smoothing and feels and smells great! 

Oh, and this Pottery Barn diffuser was half price and I had to have it, though I’m sad I think it’s discontinued otherwise. Such a beautiful earthy and warm but still fresh scent scent.

Ouhhhh lovely favorites @faeriegirl 

Monthly Favorites 

MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Stockholm 

MERIT Clean Lash Lengthening Tubing Mascara 

Tatcha The Kissu Lip Tint SPF 25 Hydrating Tinted Lip Sunscreen Camellia 

Tatcha The Dewy Serum Resurfacing and Plumping Treatment 1 oz / 30 mL 

Merit Blush

I really adore the color it is easy to blend, and glides on smooth, I like this shade but also like that there are a variety of different shades.

Merit Mascara 

Really enjoyed this mascara, it lengthens and stays on which is really important to me

Tatcha Lip Sunscreen 

🧴I really adore this, love the variety of shades it comes in and also that it isn’t sticky, I have sensitive lips and it feels very comfortable to wear and doesn’t smudge 

Tatcha Dewy Serum 

love the refreshing aspect of this product and how it nourishes 

can’t wait to explore and find more faves! 

It is so lovely! I love how it feels so amazing 💕 @curlychiquita 

I really like the Merit blush and mascara too @peculiarzmakeup !

I remember you saying that actually I’m glad I got them 😊💕 @faeriegirl 

@peculiarzmakeup blush seems to be the thing right now 

Yeah I’m really loving it I might try another shade next one I have a blush empty of the merit 💜 @CorgiMommy 

You found some fabulousness this month @peculiarzmakeup 👌💜 I think this lip SPF sounds so good. I don't know why Canada won't let anyone sell fun sunscreen's here but I would definitely have tried that after reading your thoughts on it. 😉

Thank you so much! Yes it would look great on you. It’s such a fun product 🫶 💄 @CynthieLu 

I think it's an area of our face we can easily overlook @peculiarzmakeup at least for me 😅 lol.

I wish we had more options here, ours are limited and I find they have that taste that it's just sooo unpleasant 😭

I get that 😊 @CynthieLu 

@peculiarzmakeup  great favorites! I am definitely interested in the Tatcha lip SPF, thank you for sharing your thoughts!

330 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos32
  • GeorginaBT_0-1716566375437.jpeg
  • IMG_5256.jpeg
  • IMG_5615.jpeg
  • IMG_5266.jpeg
  • IMG_4484.jpeg
  • IMG_5370.jpeg
  • IMG_5369.jpeg
  • 1000017753.jpg
  • 1000017757.jpg