cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: March 2021 Edition!

MarchFavorites.jpg

Spring has sprung, BIC! 🌻 As we approach the end of the month, we’re curious to know: what beauty products have you been reaching for the most in March? If you had any standout skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, or wellness products this month, don’t be shy – share them with the rest of us! 😉 The Beauty Insider Community would love to get your recommendations, whether they are new releases or long-time holy grails.

Here are my March favorites:

Click the “Reply” button below and tag beauty products you’ve been loving this month by using the “#” symbol! *Hint hint* - you may want to take notes on other Community members’ favorites to help build out your shopping list for Sephora’s upcoming Spring Savings Event … 🤫

Re: Monthly Favorites: March 2021 Edition!

@lmaster In CA we skipped Spring and went straight to Summer.  It's been in the 80s the last 2 days.  Today was more Spring like in the mid 70s.

@SportyGirly125 JEALOUS!!! 😂

@lmaster  Haha, it is in the midwest! 🤣 That'll learn me to think we've finally gotten past each phase of Fake Spring! 

@WinglessOne I despise the season they call spring here 🤦 it's snowed before on my birthday mid April

Staying tuned for your OMI verdict, @WinglessOne

The Sonia G. Brush lengths look so comfy. Looks like a beautiful set!

I just bought the Atelier Cologne Lemon Island Pure Perfume  and I’m OBSESSED! It smells so good and I cant stop smelling myself. Definitely going to be my go to scent for Spring/Summer. Perfect for the hot Florida days. 

@ChrisCupcakes  ooh, I just got a sample of that from influenster...wasnt my fave, but I liked it after a couple hours...reminded me of commodity nectar. 🤗

I'll have to check that one out too. Thank you

Lucky Charms ( because of St. Paddy's and I liiiiveee for a list)

PXL_20210327_233124972~2.jpg

My "evil eye": Whenever I have a major thing for work, I reach for this palette because I got my current gig wearing a look from it.  It never fails me, wards off any evil eye, it's Natasha Denona Sunset Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Sunset Eyeshadow Palette .

My Rabbit's foot: Kaja Vacay Shine Glowy Lip Balm Oil 01 Beachy Nude & Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Cream Color Drip Lip Cream Fenty Glow  No one can see the glowgastic gorgeousness of these, but I still wear 'em and gloss up when I get home.  I usually leave the house with one of them.

Horseshoe:  Hyper Clear Serum  Wasn't sure about this at first, but to be fair I started using in during my cycle, so I didn't see much results.  It's been longer now and I really like this serum.  For some reason, my skin likes this vitamin C serum, and no others, and it has a bit of salicylic acid to boot.  My dark spots are looking lighter these days.

My four leaf 🍀:  Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Matte Makeup Setting Spray  l don't really think anything is smudge proof with a mask, but I do feel like my foundation stays better so when my mask is off, my foundation is still mostly on.

My acorn: I haven't had it for long, but I'm obsessed with the pinky peach gold shift of PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Velvet Blush She's Adorable 

Lucky number 7 (not in picture) My Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Flypencil Longwear Pencil Eyeliner .  I love my flypencils.  I'll use two or even three on my undereye.   I'm sure I have at least seven of them, so they are my lucky seven

@danielledanielle  Love the theme!! Great monthly favs!

Heh, ty @ather 

@danielledanielle, I’m excited to give the Hyper Skin vit C a try. 😃 I’m finishing up a serum now but that’ll be next in the rotation. How’s the consistency of the serum - thin? Thick?

It's thin @itsfi on par with Ole's vitamin C serum, with the tackiness afterward.

Ahhh, good to know! I can deal with tacky afterwards; helps grip the other skincare to follow. 😉 I'll have to try it out to see if it fits better as part of my AM or PM routine. Thank you @danielledanielle!

I technically bought this last month, from Ulta but they sell it here too.

I just bought my first "higher end" brand eyeshadow pallet, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renesience eyeshadow pallet. I love it!! It is absolutely beautiful! Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette 

@FullCoverageBB, there are some beautiful berry and neutrals shades in ABH Modern Renaissance. Pretty palette. 😃

Oh, it definitely is! 

That was my first higher end palette I bought as well. I also purchased mine at Ulta but stopped shopping there because of the bad attitudes of the women who work there. I've been a VIP member with Sephora going on 2 yrs and absolutely love everything I've ever purchased! If you love modern renaissance you'd love Soft Glam. It looks very neutral but it's such a great palette. I can't recommend it enough! I love ABH. They will forever hold a special place in my heart since they were my first high end buy. I continue buying her products. I now own 10 palettes of abhs and a bunch of singles. Also there brow products are fantastic! Enjoy your new palette! 

Thank you so much! Yes, I have been dying for the Soft Glam pallet.

I'm sorry that the employees at your Ulta have bad attitudes, it always sucks whenever employees don't have good customer service. But Sephora is amazing too! 

March Favs ❤️

1FE1A480-DFB8-4C06-AD08-21CB24B66999.jpeg

 Love the Natasha Denona 5 pan eye palette shade 8. Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 25% AHA + 2% BHA Exfoliant Peel 1 oz/ 30 mL Isnt pictured but I live it for quick results with our typical burn that I experience with drunk elephant baby facial. Loving my retinol serum from Paulas choice with bakuchiol. Switched to the Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Face and Under-Eye Concealer . Loving the PC sunscreen for an illuminating base layer prior to makeup. Several nights a week I like to use Drunk Elephant Mini F-Balm™ Electrolyte Waterfacial Mask 0.5 oz/ 15 mL to seal in some hydration. 

@jen81 @Great favs!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos12
  • MarchFavorites.jpg
  • 83D72903-7BCE-4CF9-A62F-A152AEEE6FAA.jpeg
  • 50DB3165-7597-4505-AC2B-E172E23BFC12.jpeg
  • IMG_20210322_132556067.jpg
  • IMG_20210322_134341716.jpg
  • March 2021 Favorites.jpg
  • March 2021 Favorites Swatches.jpg
  • 1FE1A480-DFB8-4C06-AD08-21CB24B66999.jpeg