cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: March 2021 Edition!

MarchFavorites.jpg

Spring has sprung, BIC! 🌻 As we approach the end of the month, we’re curious to know: what beauty products have you been reaching for the most in March? If you had any standout skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, or wellness products this month, don’t be shy – share them with the rest of us! 😉 The Beauty Insider Community would love to get your recommendations, whether they are new releases or long-time holy grails.

Here are my March favorites:

Click the “Reply” button below and tag beauty products you’ve been loving this month by using the “#” symbol! *Hint hint* - you may want to take notes on other Community members’ favorites to help build out your shopping list for Sephora’s upcoming Spring Savings Event … 🤫

Re: Monthly Favorites: March 2021 Edition!

“Spring frecks for everyone.”

D8A81839-61B5-439D-8611-76D70317DC8F.gif

Now I want it, too @AlexBT 😄

@AlexBT Yessss! It's so much easier to apply than I thought, too - even when I thought I had "messed up" by dotting on larger spots with my heavy hand, I found that I actually liked having some size variation among my frecks. The XL is a great deal! 

IMG_20210322_132556067.jpg

IMG_20210322_134341716.jpg

 these products are shining for me this March!! Not pictured loves are Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator and tarte Mini knockout daily exfoliating cleanser 1.0 oz/ 30 mL @SportyGirly125 and @TeamBIC thank you for introducing me to some standout products!!

That hair mask so good @lmaster

I forgot how much I loved it!! @faeriegirl glad I pulled it back out

@lmaster So happy you're liking the SAIE highlighter!! 💚 Want to give it a try myself - what is your fave way to apply it? 

@GeorginaBT I like to use it mixed with foundation and tapping it on top as highlighter, makes for a gorgeous look!! 

@lmaster Oooh, mixed with foundation - def need to give it a try now. Thank you!! 

@GeorginaBT @CookieGirl1 @lmaster yep mixed with foundation is 100% gorgeous! 

Agreed!! @eshoe @GeorginaBT @lmaster @CookieGirl1, it totally changed around some foundations for me!!

@GeorginaBT mixed with foundation is definitely my favorite way to use it as well.  I have one specifically more matte foundation that I really wasn't happy with UNTIL I mixed in just a small amount of the Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator and now I love how it looks!  You really have to try it :).

I love that @CookieGirl1! I'm into a dewier complexion now but that was not always the case -- sounds like the perfect product to help me finish all the matte foundations I have on hand. 😊

@lmaster how do you like that Virtue that I spy in your products?  That was the other one I almost got in my recent Virtue haul.

@CarolBT I forgot how much I love this Virtue Strengthening Split End Hair Repair Serum Treatment 1.7 oz/ 50 mL I rotate through products, and it was time to start using this again, and it really helps my hair with frizz and makes it look so much more healthier,,, and the scent 😍😍😍😍😍 Ahhhhh it smells fabulous!!

@lmaster @Yay. Glad you like the TJ hair mask and Riki mirror. 

@SportyGirly125 love them!!! That mirror is perfect 🤗💗 and the tj mask is definitely a top favorite!! Thank you thank you

Omg yasss Queens! 

I purchased TOM FORD Eye Color Quad Eyeshadow Palette 03 Body Heat  TOM FORD Lip Color Lipstick 04 Indian Rose  and I love them.

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid is for sure standing out for me in March! 
I am also amazed by Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser ! what an incredible formula! 

@Nozz, those Tom Ford eye and lip shades are beautiful! ♥️

@Nozz The YTTP cleanser is truly the best -- I use it almost everyday, and don't think I'll stop for a long while. That Tom Ford palette is beauuuutiful! 

@GeorginaBT Oh Ikr! This cleanser is taking off all the pollution and it gets ride of my eye makes ( yes I even cleanse my eyes with it lol ). Love the cleans formula.

@GeorginaBT  Awesome favs! Can’t believe March is coming to an end, feels like it’s lasted a year 😝

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos12
  • MarchFavorites.jpg
  • 83D72903-7BCE-4CF9-A62F-A152AEEE6FAA.jpeg
  • 50DB3165-7597-4505-AC2B-E172E23BFC12.jpeg
  • IMG_20210322_132556067.jpg
  • IMG_20210322_134341716.jpg
  • March 2021 Favorites.jpg
  • March 2021 Favorites Swatches.jpg
  • 1FE1A480-DFB8-4C06-AD08-21CB24B66999.jpeg
  • PXL_20210327_233124972~2.jpg