cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: March 2021 Edition!

MarchFavorites.jpg

Spring has sprung, BIC! 🌻 As we approach the end of the month, we’re curious to know: what beauty products have you been reaching for the most in March? If you had any standout skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, or wellness products this month, don’t be shy – share them with the rest of us! 😉 The Beauty Insider Community would love to get your recommendations, whether they are new releases or long-time holy grails.

Here are my March favorites:

Click the “Reply” button below and tag beauty products you’ve been loving this month by using the “#” symbol! *Hint hint* - you may want to take notes on other Community members’ favorites to help build out your shopping list for Sephora’s upcoming Spring Savings Event … 🤫

Re: Monthly Favorites: March 2021 Edition!

Good to know about the new PC AHA / BHA @jen81! I have it waiting on deck.

@jen81 I have been very curious about that serum with bakuchiol, seems like a real powerhouse of ingredients. 

@lnum  I have had it for a few months and I really like it. Skin feels smoother and soft radiant next day. I use it a few times a week at night. It also has  peptides and vitamin c.

It was a mix of skincare and makeup for this month's favorites @GeorginaBT, with a fragrance and candle!

March 2021 Favorites.jpg

The fruit and floral notes in the Moschino MOSCHINO TOY 2 blend together nicely for a sweet, crisp, fresh and clean scent.

I've been using the IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Oil-Free Matte with SPF 40 to hide some dark spots on my chin and some redness around my nose. The matte formula works well on this oilier part of my face. And I set with the LYS Beauty Triple Fix Setting Powder Resilience - it's silky, smooth, keeps my oiliness in check and locks in the conceale

The WLDKAT Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin A + E Lip Gel (Forbidden Fruit) gives me a light, glossy, popsicle-stained pout while hydrating my lips. I like wearing it alone or over the Westman Atelier Baby Cheeks Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Stick Petal  which has been doing double duty this month as a blush and lippie.

Can't say 😉 enough about the Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator Starglow - the sheer all over luminous this gives is perfect for every day and can be built up for more radiance. Thank you @TeamBIC for sending this my way; it's one of the many highlights 😉😉 from the lovely gratis box.

boscia Resurfacing Treatment Toner with Apple Cider Vinegar and the Krave Beauty Great Barrier Relief have been quite the dynamic duo when it comes to fighting maskne and acne. The boscia toner is pretty potent so I only use it 2-3 times per week, mixing it with water on a cotton round before pressing it just on my chin and jawline. Krave Beauty Great Barrier Relief is nourishing blend of oils, hydrators, emollients and ceramides that soothes and repairs my skin's barrier. The (natural) scent on this isn't the greatest but the results are.

VOLUSPA Apple Blue Clover Candle is a light fresh scent that reminds me of spring - fruity, floral and slightly earthy/ herbaceous. I liked it more than I thought I would and am contemplating picking up a larger size during the spring sale.

Spoiler
March 2021 Favorites Swatches.jpg 

The Saie highlighter is SO good, definitely going on my March faves list too, @itsfi!! 

100% agree @haleyvvvv! 👍🏼 I love the radiance it gives and its versatility ♥️ I can wear it on its own all over, mixed in with foundation, or as a highlighter on the high points of my cheeks. I’m going to try it mixed with Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi this weekend. 😍

@itsfi great list!! I'm using the boscia currently as well 🙌

Yay! The boscia toner is such a good one, isn’t it @lmaster? 🤩 I’m bummed that Sephora doesn’t seem to carry the brand anymore. 😔 But I saw that Costco carries a set of 2 full size ones. That will last me forever. ♥️

I know!! @itsfi I really liked that mask that was white and black too 

Oh, that charcoal pore pudding one is a good mask @lmaster! I'm glad it's not discontinued and that other stores still stock it. I did love picking up a DS as a promo or in the rewards bazaar though. 

*Perks up a ACV toner* 🤔,  got me curious!

Also, ❤️ the brushes in the background @itsfi 

@danielledanielle, ohhh, the boscia ACV toner is my new love 💖 in the annoying fight against cystic acne and maskne. 💖 This month I've not had the breakouts that I've been having; still have a spot here and there but not the big, angry ones, or the ones along my jawline. It's mostly been working on PIH this month.

More on boscia ACV toner

Spoiler

I only apply the toner on the areas where I'm experiencing a breakout, so for me it's usually on my chin, then along the underside of my jawline and occasionally on my cheek. It's potent so I dampen a cotton round with water and then add a few drops of the boscia toner to it, and I press it on the areas where needed. I started out using it once per week, then moved onto using it up to as much as 4 times per week (on really bad weeks) and now I'm 1-2 times per week depending on how my skin is doing. For spot treatments, I'll take a Q-tip, dampen it with water and add a drop of this to it and then dot it just on a blemish. It will sting like something awful on an active pimple. The tingling is much less pronounced on non-active acne spots.

I had some initial breakouts when first using it but then I started just pressing the cotton round over the acne spots (instead of just spreading it all over my face). My skin does get a little dry on those weeks when I'm using it more frequently, so I follow up with an oil. I started using this in late January / early February and I noticed a big difference with my skin around the 6-7 week mark - I might have gotten better results more quickly but I slowed down the frequency when my skin was getting dry from using it 4x per week. I don't think Sephora carries boscia anymore. 🙁 I picked up this travel size at Ulta. It's the best way to try it out. If you like it, Costco has a 2-pack full size online (and in store). 

If you have specific questions about the boscia, let me know.

Thank you!!! 🤗 The brushes are a combination of SEPHORA COLLECTION Charcoal Brush Set, Wayne Goss, Shiseido, Kevyn Aucoin, and some older Vincent Longo and Sephora ones. 

I love those candles - so pretty. 😊🤗

@treestar86, all the Voluspa jars and tins are so pretty and smell great! ♥️ Do you have any favorite scents from the brand?

@itsfi  yess. I only have a few, that I got on clearance mainly for the jars...lol. (havent burned them yet)  a frosted white one, and a clear green one...think I like the green one better, lol (white cypress). 🤗

@treestar86, Voluspa White Cypress has such a nice crisp scent to it! Love that you picked it up on clearance! ♥️ 🙌🏼 

@itsfi yess, and the jar is so nice. I should have got more. 😢 I hope more come up on clearance, so I can try them.

Petal is a beautiful shade @itsfi! I also really like the matte IT Cosmetics CC cream💕

@faeriegirl, I was surprised how much I liked the IT CC matte. 😍 The original is my usual go to, but the oilier parts of my face oddly stayed oily during this winter and the matte version wore well despite that. 👍🏼

The Petal is beautiful, @itsfi. That Voluspa is such a pretty spring scent, too!

@eshoe, I debated over Petal and another shade when I picked up the WA blush last year. I’m happy with Petal; it’s a lovely shade. 😀

145 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos12
  • MarchFavorites.jpg
  • 83D72903-7BCE-4CF9-A62F-A152AEEE6FAA.jpeg
  • 50DB3165-7597-4505-AC2B-E172E23BFC12.jpeg
  • IMG_20210322_132556067.jpg
  • IMG_20210322_134341716.jpg
  • March 2021 Favorites.jpg
  • March 2021 Favorites Swatches.jpg
  • 1FE1A480-DFB8-4C06-AD08-21CB24B66999.jpeg
  • PXL_20210327_233124972~2.jpg