Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: June 2024 Edition!

Monthly Faves: June 2024!Monthly Faves: June 2024!

Happy Summer, BIC! I know I’ve been ready for it, and I’m eager to embrace the sunshine with low-maintenance hairstyles, cool down with some self-care, and streamline my makeup routine for a look that’s juuust dewy enough -- only in the places where I want to be. 😅 Some of these picks were even inspired by my fellow Community members, but then again, that’s nothing new! BIC knows best. 😇

Here are some of the products I’ve been picking up the most in June:

Let’s hear from you, Community! Use the reply button below to share some of your June favorites. Be sure to tag any products you mention with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: June 2024 Edition!

IMG_4159.jpeg

 the newest products i’ve tried this month are the elf camo blush and the morphe setting spray!! i love them both and recommend ;)) also this was the birthday month so your girl got the kosas lip set! i literally love the lip gloss i think it’s totally my color and looks so good! remember cuties God loves you ❤️

same girl! I hit up my nearest sephora on my birthday and got the kosas lip gloss and the eyebrow gel. I love it so much and I love the feel of it on my lips. however I didn't care for the smell of the eyebrow gel so I just use the elf one lol. hope this helps!

@reese0624 Happy belated Birthday month!

I got the Kosas set too for my birthday and really like the oil/gloss! I usually go for pinker shades, but that one is really nice and I’m glad you love the color. Happy Birthday! @reese0624 

Amazing picture! I am glad you were able to pick up your birthday gift, Happy Birthday Month 🙂 I’m so glad you have some new faves to add to your list. Enjoy 😊 @reese0624 

OMG girl you look so pretty i love the hair I love ittttt

tyyy!:)

Such a cute pic @reese0624 ! The gloss looks wonderful on you, fun choice for your birthday month! Happy happy! 🥳

ty ty ty!

@reese0624, I hope you had a fabulous birthday month. Good choice with the Kosas; their lip gloss is lovely and looks great on you! 

ur too kind!

Happy belated birthday! @reese0624 🎂🎊 

The gift from Kosas looks fantastic, that was a great choice. 😀 Picking only one is hard, was it a tough decision? Was there any other birthday gift you were thinking of getting?

tysm!! in my sephora they only had two options a fancy perfume set and then the kosas set hhaha 

Aaaah I get it! @reese0624 My local store dosen't have a lot of those selections either, I totally understand. Honestly thou, the Kosas lip is a really awesome looking product.  I think you made a good call. 😍🎁

I LOVE that hair clip! I tried to get it for my birthday in May, but it was sold out so quick haha 

Those hair clips I think are a BIC most wanted item right now.😉 @AshLapido I hear you, I'm waiting for a chance at them too. 🖤🤍 They are just so cute right?!

June easy and quick summertime favorites. 🌞 

@AlexBT love your list! The Haus blush is the nicest formula! 

IMG_3216.jpeg

Spoiler
IMG_3222.jpeg

Kosas Blush is Life Baked Talc-Free Dimensional + Brightening Blush Hype - really enjoying this formula. Hype seems to have the most glow of those I’ve tried but like so many baked blush the patterns can vary a lot. Mine appears to be a cooler pinkier shade and others in Hype did not. It’s described as a warm poppy pink. ( Second from the bottom.) 

REFY Summer Color Lip and Cheek Collection Guava - a perfect little set! The lip/blush is so good esp with the gloss over it. Very similar formula to Violette’s. I also love these over ILIA Lip Sketch Hydrating Lipstick + Lip Liner Crayon Night Bloom . Wonderful for warm weather and so easy. 

Saie Mini Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Highlighter Sunglow is forever a favorite over and under any products. I reach for it constantly. 

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Mini Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel Pads 5 Treatments is on auto-replenish and will continue to be. I guess it’s said it takes over 60 days- 66 ish to make a habit and this is proof of that. I am using it more frequently and with such good results in-between a facial as well. 

Clé de Peau makes a beautiful eye shadow but these are extra special because of the built-in skincare primer, something my mature eyelids need. They are so smoothing for eyes and last all day. Being refillable helps offset the higher price but they’re well worth it. I hope some cooler shades appear along with the singles apparently coming. (Would love to see this line at Sephora! 😊

Lovely faves! @Sunnysmom 

It’s very satisfying to use my stash with products I love and use continually @sister13 ! 

Oh yes, I agree! @Sunnysmom 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • Monthly Faves: June 2024!
  • 20240625_153500.jpg
  • 6.2024 Faves.jpg
  • IMG_1483.jpeg
  • 1000002793.jpg
  • IMG_20240628_093430867.jpg
  • 1000018970.jpg
  • 1000018971.jpg