Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: January 2023 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1674494070171.jpeg

Happy 2023, Beauty Insider Community! 🤩🎉 This year, I will personally be working on trying to channel all the positive energy and am sending all the good vibes to each of you through my computer screen. To kick off the new year, I’ve hit the ground running by trying to consistently use products that make me happy, and I’m sharing a few of them here in my January favorites.

Here are the beauty goodies I’ve been reaching for most this month:

Now it’s your turn! What makeup, skincare, hair, fragrance, and/or wellness products have you been using the most in January? Hit the “Reply” button to share – and don’t forget to tag your faves by using the “#” symbol!

Re: Monthly Favorites: January 2023 Edition!

I've been using Vichy Mineral 89 serum for my daily dose of HA, and it's so easy to apply.  Just as good as The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL but I like the texture and bottle better.   Not the price, tho!  But it lasts a long time and is often on sale at Ulta.

@greeneyedgirl107 french skincare really does hit differentLy! i'm so happy that they're becoming more talked about and available locally! (but totally agree with you on the price points!)

@greeneyedgirl107, there’s a reason why the Vichy has such a fan following! 💙

@greeneyedgirl107  I’m with you better bottle and texture out weigh cheaper price! 

Inkey does hit the wallet alot easier than some @Anonymous7 but we love what we love 💸  😋

Hello everyone!! Here are some of my favorites from January!

Dior Lip Glow Oil- I got this in the shade pink and the first time I tried it on I knew it would be a forever repurchase. It is so soft and not very sticky and smells so good!!!

LANEIGE Cream Skin Toner & Moisturizer 5.0 oz/ 150 mL - this has been very helpful for my combo skin in the winter months, I love that it moisturizes and also gets some extra gunk out! Milky toners for the win!!

LANEIGE Lip Glowy Balm Berry - I am in love with this glossy lip balm! It smells great and is shiny!

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil How Many Carats?! - I love glitter and sparkles and anything similar to those things. It makes my skin so sparkly and it’s so fun to put it on and pretend to be Edward Cullen sometimes (any fellow ratties? 🐀🐀🐀)

@averyhanson Great January picks!

So many excellent products @averyhanson! Lovin’ all your lippie choices ♥️ and the Laneige Cream Skin has such a beautiful formulation. I’m working my way through the mist version of it. 

How do you like the most version? I was thinking of picking that up to try it out!

Ooooh the Fenty Diamond bomb 💣 💎 that sounds fun! 😁 great picks in your list @averyhanson 

@CynthieLu @averyhanson totally agree - it's a super beautiful wet glitter glow on the body!! i find i get a similar effect (but not exactly the same - the fenty is better imo) with the Natasha Denona Mini Diamond & Glow Cheek Duo if you want to test the concept before committing to the more expensive product!

It looks soooo nice for face and body @cianni , ( hum.... it looks like the ND one isn't available where I am but the Fenty one is 🤩 ) oooh I have soo many highlighters I want to try. Saile, Rare Beauty, Those glowy orbs I can't recall the brand atm.. and now fenty. This is an in store decision where I can see how they work 😁

@CynthieLu i've been using the Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator (if this is the one you're referring to), and it is the most beautiful wet-look dewy glow. it has a bit of a thinner consistency, so I use it mixed in with a primer for a fuller makeup look, or with moisturizer on a no/light makeup day 🙂

You should try it if you haven’t 😁 it’s the perfect body glitter but a little spendy

@averyhanson  Great favs! 

@danamurphy This is definitely a great one. I currently am using this daily!

Beautiful choice for a favorite @danamurphy! I love the healthy bronzy glow it gives my complexion. 😍

Nice choice @danamurphy 🧡

@danamurphy  I agree. I’ve been using non stop!

@GeorginaBT  i'm feeling all your good new years vibes  looks like youre starting off the year with some great faves!!

i've been focusing on my pan project, so i don't have as many faves this month as I normally might, because im super dedicated to working through my project!

that being said, these are the things i can't live without right now!

• K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Mini PEPTIDE PREP™ Clarifying Detox Shampoo 1.8 oz / 53 mL - received this as a gratis (thank you!), and can 100% see myself repurchasing this over and over. does a great job at detoxing without any of the associated dryness that some other detox shampoos have had on my hair
  • La Roche Posay Cicaplast Baume C5 - been using this for a while and i love how it performs as a morning moisturizer 
  • Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Body Scrub 7.8 oz/ 220 g - keeps my skin exfoliated and smooth in the winter! just because it's cold out doesnt mean i cant fake that vacation vibe!
  • Josie Maran Argan Reserve Healthy Skin Concentrate - picked this up on a whim and am amazed at how lovely and soft it makes my skin feel. it's not a dry oil. but it absorbs really beautifully into my skin. i feel like i've noticed a glowy, plumping effect when i use it!
  • Drunk Elephant F-Balm™ Electrolyte Waterfacial Mask Mini .5 oz / 15 mL - saves my skin and just makes it look and feel so bright and hydrated. i'm not a DE mega fan by any stretch, but this product is absolutely worth the hype and price tag in my opinion
  • Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation - i'm sure i was the last one to try this, but omg is it worth the wait. i know this is an @itsfi favourite, which is a stamp of approval for me! the shade match is just perfect, and the longevity! such a gorgeous finish, it definitely lives up to the hype!
  • ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr On 'Til Dawn Mattifying Waterproof Setting Spray 3.4 oz/ 143 mL - i'm a die hard UD All Nighter Fan, and have proudly been since probably 2013, but this???? the most perfect finish, and it truly is on til dawn!! i'd like to try the luminous finish as well, but i love the waterproof aspect of this spray. definitely coming for UD's spot as a favourite setting spray!
Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • GeorginaBT_0-1674494070171.jpeg
  • 0FABABDC-FE0A-43D8-B346-ABEEACBDFB94.jpeg
  • 6CC7C5DF-D6D0-4070-8ABA-43AE6E9FBB8F.jpeg
  • 10AE8B5B-F094-48A2-A648-75E8E8B40878.jpeg
  • 3319977F-5D3A-4B84-B298-FB24F3AE4CEA.png
  • Benefit Clear Fluff Up Brow Wax
  • January 2023 Favorites
  • IMG_20230126_152750350.jpg
  • F96D6369-C0EB-4511-855F-C223D827EC14.jpeg
  • 20230131_100955.jpg