cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: August 2021 Edition!

MonthlyFavesAugust2021.jpg

August! I feel like I was just getting to know you and now it’s already almost time to usher you out the door. 😎✌ It’s safe to say I spent this month adding a little extra glow to my no-makeup-makeup routine, including experimenting with different bronzer applications, and really pushing the longevity of my hairstyle between washes. I guess you could say this month’s faves are a little uncharacteristically subtle for me, but nothing wrong with embracing all the easy-breezy relaxed vibes for summer – at least when it comes to my beauty routine!

Here are the products – new and old favorites – that I found myself reaching for most often in August:

Click the “Reply” button below and use the “#” sign to tag and share your own Monthly Favorites for the month of August! Makeup, Hair, Skincare, Fragrance, Wellness – anything goes!

Re: Monthly Favorites: August 2021 Edition!

@tsavorite, it helps to hydrate and plump up my under eye area and other areas where I may be prone to dryness. Lately, it has come in handy throughout the day since wearing masks can cause dryness to my under eye area. The Tatcha balm also works well under concealer.

@itsfi I also use it on top of concealer and mix it in if my concealer area is looking a little on the drier side.

@tsavorite  I use it for hydration. I get very dry skin. It’s great to keep in my purse as well. Portable. 

Pretty photo @ather! Yes to the Tatcha eye serum stick. Love mine. Sorry to hear you are breaking out around your eyes, but glad this is working out for you.

I fell in love with the Charlotte Tilbury brand again, this palette is absolutely gorgeous! To be honest, I am going crazy about makeup items and want to buy almost everything... By the way, what are your favorite perfumes? And where do you buy them? I want to make an order on scentbird but I have some questions about shipping. 

charlotte-tilbury_lightgasm_001_palette.jpeg

@Mirilu Ahhhh gorgeous! Just added this to my loves list today 😍

@Mirilu Love your photo.

Love the iridescent shimmer in the pan on the bottom right, @Mirilu!

I do love this palette, @Mirilu!

@Mirilu, it's easy to see how you would fall in love with this palette; the colors are beautiful. 😍

@Mirilu  Oooo this looks nice. 

@AlexBT  How is it possible that August is almost over!!!! I agree with you and I’ve been doing the easy breezy makeup and hair thing too! That SC bronzer brush looks amazing (adding to my cart now) I’m looking forward to the cooler months so I can actually wear makeup and it doesn’t just slide off. 

Ok! @AlexBT I swear I already had my favorites picked out before you posted!!! We both have a Sephora brush and a LaMer product!! 

IMG_20210826_135705796.jpg

SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation Brush #70 I've been loving this brush again!! Picks up the perfect about of product and blends it so well KILIAN Paris Rolling in Love 1.7 oz/ 50 mL I have a travel size,,, however,,,I'm more than likely going to grab a FS during the next sale La Mer The Eye Balm Intense 0.5 oz/ 15 mL ughhhh this is too expensive to love so much!!! OLEHENRIKSEN Cold Plunge™ Pore Remedy Moisturizer with BHA/LHA 1.7 oz/ 50 mL I'm extremely impressed with this formula,, I have a few moisturizers to get through, this will be a FS purchase as well. Drunk Elephant O-Bloos™ Rosi Glow Drops with Vitamin F didn't expect to love this,, but I do!! 

@lmaster omg twinsies! 😆 I also recently tried out the Drunk Elephant Rosi Glow Drops and was surprised to like them as well, even though I can't decide how to best to use them. For now I've just been using it like a cream blush and it's pretty cute. 🤷‍♀️

Very intrigued by the Ole moisturizer you mentioned! I hope it feels nice and refreshing like the OLEHENRIKSEN Cold Plunge Pore Mask 3 oz/ 90 mL does!

@AlexBT that's exactly how I've been using the DE and love the result

That foundation brush is amazing, @lmaster

Without a doubt! 😍 @eshoe 

Thank you so much! @CatheRH 

@lmaster, ahhhhh, Killian! 🥰 They make lovely fragrances. The fall sale is just around the corner. 

@lmaster, that’s one of their fragrances I have on my list to sample. The bottle for it is gorge! 😍 I have a handful of samples of other scents to try first though. If you’re able to test it out, I’d love to hear your thoughts on it. 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos24
  • MonthlyFavesAugust2021.jpg
  • 81C99673-48D6-4D2B-8ADE-68B7F3B7AA21.jpeg
  • 553D2B41-3C1F-4E5F-95B8-1F6DB7E6C100.jpeg
  • AFD34471-DDDB-488A-8312-9F3AE07C3B8E.jpeg
  • Monthly faves: August 2021
  • 152E0120-9F53-4508-B1ED-D666BE920204.jpeg
  • IMG_20210826_135705796.jpg
  • charlotte-tilbury_lightgasm_001_palette.jpeg
  • 729889ED-6ACA-46F5-A945-CA6A2FEC030E.jpeg