cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hello Everyone! I am new to everything here so I am still kind of new to learning everything about the community and everything else. I just wanted to introduce myself and fill everyone in on a little bit about myself. My name is Jessica but most people call me Jesse or Jay. It's nice getting to be a part of a community of people that share the same interests as I do.

Welcome to BIC, love your intro it’s an amazing community! @LittleJay22 🫶🤩

Welcome and hello @LittleJay22 😀

I hope you have alot of fun diving in and exploring BIC. It is a fabulous place for us make-up and skin care loving souls, but there's alot more here than that too. 💖💖

@LittleJay22 Welcome to BIC!

@LittleJay22 Hello Jay! Welcome ☺️. I hope you find joy in this wonderful community.

💕Hello everyone, I'm Savanah💕

I started doing my makeup about 2 - 3 years ago and I'm still learning how makeup products work/how to apply them properly. I would really appreciate any tips/suggestion's on makeup and curly hair products. I have recently been struggling to make my base smooth so if anyone has any recommendations please feel free to message me! 

Welcome to BIC glad your here ❤️ @szavz 

@szavz Hello Savanah! I am on a constant learning journey with skincare and make-up. What kind of skin do you have? I have oily skin. I might be able to give you some tips.

Welcome to BIC @szavz 🌸🩷

There's alot of fun and good information in the threads. I hope your loving it here. 😀

A smooth base, what are you using for skin prep right now? I find for me, skin prep (with exfoliation a couple times a week) is how I achieve a good smooth base. 

@szavz  Welcome to BIC!

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Face Primer Blur Primer Gold is my go to in helping make my makeup look smooth but also great skincare.

Hello everyone!

I’m Amaya. I am a licensed nail technician and I currently work for the State of Nevada as an Administrative Assistant II. I can’t wait to dive deeper into the makeup/beauty industry, and learn the application and techniques of applying a smooth application on my dry skin. Some products I’ve been into are ;  #Patrick Ta Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo #NARS Laguna Bronzing Cream #Haus Labs Triclone Skin Tech Medium Coverage Foundation with Fermented Arnica #Haus Labs Cruelty-Free Concealer Brush #Makeup By Mario Master Mattes™ Eyeshadow Palette 

@beautyxamayaa Welcome to BIC! I hope you learn lots here. It is a wonderful place to learn all things beauty related and more. I have oily skin. However, I believe starting with a moisturized based and cream products might be helpful ? Maybe set all the cream with a lightweight powder?

Thank you so much. I will be sure to try setting my cream products with a lightweight powder. Do you have any recommendations for any lightweight powders?

@beautyxamayaa One of my all time favourites is Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Setting and Finishing Powder 3 Voile Rosé . It is really fine and lightweight. I used a triangle powder for under my eyes and t zone. 

Welcome! 🌸 @beautyxamayaa We're happy to have you join us. 😀

There's alot of us with dry skin here, there's probably a few threads (at least 😉). Have you ever tried a facial oil? 

No, I have not tired a facial oil due to having a really oily T-zone at times 😞 

@beautyxamayaa  Welcome to BIC!

Hi! I'm Maggie. I have slowly been getting into make-up and skincare for awhile. When I turned 30 I finally upped my skincare game and I can't believe it took that long! I love trying new products and playing around with different make-up. I took a virtual make-up class at the start of 2024. Excited to learn more and expand my skill set and knowledge of different products! Current favs are Summer Fridays Cloud Dew Gel Cream Moisturizer 1.70 oz/ 50 mL, caliray Mini Come Hell or High Water Volumizing & Lengthening Tubing Mascara 0.18 oz/ 5.5 mL and JLo Beauty That Overnight Hustle AHA + BHA Resurfacer 1 oz / 30 mL 

You've found a beautiful community here @maggiemay410 Welcome! 💗

@maggiemay410 Welcome to BIC! Any age is the right time to start! I am so glad you found this wonderful place.

Welcome to BIC! Glad you’re here! This is an amazing community! @maggiemay410 

3,640 Replies
testing