cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Oooouh, what a great hair care routine @BoldandBearded.  I've not (yet) tried the Ouai leave-in but really like their detox shampoo. Making a note to check out the leave-in at some point. Welcome to BIC! 😀

That makes two of us @itsfi....love Ouai detox shampoo as well. I have been Ouai body wash and it is pretty good too.

@BISPHARocky, body cleanser? Oooh!!  Which scent do you have? 

Ahhhh, that’s such a fantastic scent @BISPHARocky! 😍

@itsfithat it is....love that body wash.

Welcome to BIC and congrats on your channel. Followed you on IG, I’m makeuphappyhour over there. Have fun here! @BoldandBearded 

@BoldandBearded Welcome to BIC! 

Hi it's Dash again 😅, I am changing my answer to #laniegelipsleepingmask

Or the #anythingsummerfridays or #drunkelephant

@Dash26  hello and welcome to BIC! 💜

@Dash26, all your choices are fabulous! 😍 Is there a particular flavor in the Laneige lip sleeping mask range that you like most? Ahhh, Summer Fridays! Love their sunblock and I recently tried their lip oil - very nice! Drunk Elephant has a great range of products - their moisturizers are great and their D-Bronzi bronzing drops are a must have for me. Welcome to BIC!

@Dash26 Welcome to BIC! 

Hello 👋🏻 🤗 My name is Dash and I would probably have to say Drunk Elephant Mini Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 0.5 oz / 15 mL 

Welcome to BIC! Glad you found us!  @Dash26 

Welcome to the BIC @Dash26 !

Hello everyone, and happy Monday! On the first Monday of every month, we like to take the time to welcome new faces to the Beauty Insider Community. If you're new to our little corner of the internet, say "hello!" We can't wait to meet you. 😊

Hello everyone,

My name is Briana and I am thrilled to be a part of this amazing group filled with such beautiful people. I can't wait to share my passion for all things makeup, skincare, and haircare with all of you. I am new with skincare and haircare but I do have some knowledge on makeup. I do appreciate any advice you may have concerning ANYTHING beauty. I look forward to getting to know each of you better and learning from all of your expertise in the beauty world. Thank you for welcoming me with open arms, and I can't wait to connect with all of you!

It’s great you have found us! Some of us have been here for more than a decade and it’s the best place on the internet for beauty! Hope you will join some threads, especially Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023 , haha. Welcome! @iambree 

@iambree  hello and welcome! 💜

Welcome to the BIC @iambree !

@iambree Welcome, Briana!

3,706 Replies
testing