cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@maggiemay410 Welcome to BIC!

Welcome to the BIC @maggiemay410 !

Happy first Monday of March, Beauty Insider Community. 😊 On the first of every month, we like to take a moment to celebrate all the new faces in the Community. If you're new to the BIC, hit the "Reply" button on the original post and introduce yourself. We can't wait to meet you! 👋

Hey guys! I am into skincare and a little makeup. I love trying new products and I will take recommendations. I have gotten friends and family into the skincare game. Some of my go to products are Glow Recipe Mini Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 1.35 oz/ 40 mL Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa 59 Perfume Mist 8.1 oz / 240 mL Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer if you are just not getting into skincare and have dry skin I would definitely recommend these products. Also with the body spray you will be getting compliments all day. Thank me later.

@GlamStudio Welcome to the Community! 😊

Welcome to BIC! Thank you for the amazing recommendations! You’ll enjoy it here there are so many awesome people sharing their love for makeup, hair and skincare 🫶 @GlamStudio 

Hi @GlamStudio 👋 Welcome! Those sound like gems for dry skin. 💎 

@GlamStudio Welcome to BIC!

Hi I’m Niña I don’t wear makeup but I’ve become a Sephora girlie over the past week

ive ordered a Dior lip oil, dry face brush, sol de janeiro perfume I like cute eye appealing; stuff so I’ll be buying mainly perfumes and face care stuff like exfoliants n moisturisers but hiiii

incase I start makeup😊

Dior Lip Glow Oil Cherry SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Dry Brush #newcomer

Welcome 🦋 We're happy to have you here! @CALLMEMISSNINA 

@CALLMEMISSNINA Welcome to BIC!

@CALLMEMISSNINA Hi Nina 👋! Welcome to BIC! Those are some great items. Dry brushing is great for exfoliating! 

Welcome! It’s a wonderful community @CALLMEMISSNINA 

Hi Everyone!
My names Jordyn, I’ve always worn makeup but self taught, I started to watch tutorials and realized there’s a whole routine that really works and it gets me so excited because it is more understandable now. I  really love makeup, making collages, writing! I like humor,  and love kindness. I’m so overjoyed to have found such an incredible platform with so many amazing people!

I've seen you in the threads but I'm happy to officially say Hello and Welcome! @peculiarzmakeup 🦄🥳

You are so right! BIC is a beautiful place and everyone here makes it so welcoming and fun.

If you could splurge on any one item, what would it be? 😍

@CynthieLu  Thank you so much! So fun to see you on threads as well! I love it here 🥰 I would have to say anything Rare Beauty especially the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Mini Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Hope and Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Sticks Power Boost  or any of the Biossance products I just got this set and I want to try all the products they make Biossance Rapid Radiance Set 💕 what would be your splurge item?! 😊

I know the set from Biossance your talking about @peculiarzmakeup, it's caught my eye a couple of times. That's a great pick!

Oooh I have so many things on "In my dreams" love list. 😉 Right now I want to try the new Milk Jellies or the colour correcting palette from Stilla 🤩

I really love the set, very smooth, hydrating, skin, feels great! Those both sound amazing! I love that’s theirs a love list and new things to try is always so exciting 🤩 @CynthieLu 

I feel that 😀 @peculiarzmakeup trying new things is sooo exciting! 💞

@peculiarzmakeup we have chatted before but wanted to say Welcome to BIC!

@SportyGirly125  

Thank you so much 😊 

3,640 Replies
testing