Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Beauty Blast-Off! What’s the ONE Product You’d Take to Outer Space?

BIC Rocket.jpg

BIC: You’ve been recruited for a top-secret mission that’s out of this world -- LITERALLY. We’re all launching off into space to save the world (together!)… the only catch? You can only bring ONE beauty product with you. I know, I know… that alone sounds like an impossible task, but the fate of the planet depends on us!

Can’t live without your brow pencil? Dependent on your daily moisturizer? Need a serious dry shampoo to make your last Earth-bound blowout last forever? Anything goes! (Also, for the sake of #science, let’s pretend gravity will still exist in this BIC rocketship of ours, so don’t worry about your liquid lipstick floating away into the stratosphere.) And yes, you’ll still be able to take selfies. 😉

Hit the reply button and let us know: What’s the ONE beauty product you’d take with you to outer space?

Re: Beauty Blast-Off! What’s the ONE Product You’d Take to Outer Space?

My first instinct was to say sunscreen!  I'd take my Clarins UV PLUS Anti-Pollution Sunscreen Multi-Protection Tint SPF 50 Light, the lightest shade works as a 'foundation' for me so it's multipurpose.  But hearing you say dry shampoo.... I mean do I have access to a bar of soap already?  I'm going to assume that basic hygiene is taken care of with at least a bar of soap.  I can (and have) washed my hair with a bar of ivory before ... lets be clear here... it wasn't pretty, but it's happened.  When you're out on a boat and run out of shampoo a 3 days sail from the nearest port you gotta do what you gotta do.  

I'm gonna stick with the SPF.  Keeps skin healthy and I frankly love the coverage.  I also need another bottle.  Thanks teambic for the reminder! I can't wait to see others responses!

@missjeanie Ooooh smart - good call! Of course I live in sunscreen. 

Same @CarolBT .... and the sun must be stronger up there right??? Sounds legit anyhow !

haha that's what I was thinking! @missjeanie 

@missjeanie Totally LOLed at the description of you washing your hair with a bar of soap. The sacrifices we professional astronauts make for planet earth!

I'm sure there is a photo somewhere @AlexBT ... lol.  A gal's gotta do what a gals gotta do!

RE: Beauty Blast-Off! What’s the ONE Product You’d Take to Outer Space?

i would say my Fenty Beauty Hydrating Primer!

Re: RE: Beauty Blast-Off! What’s the ONE Product You’d Take to Outer Space?

@leonoradaigle Oooh I don't think I've tried that one. If it's good enough for space, it's probably good enough for my face!

RE: Re: Beauty Blast-Off! What’s the ONE Product You’d Take to Outer Space?

Great choice! I’m bringing my glow screen 😂 @SportyGirly125

Re: RE: Re: Beauty Blast-Off! What’s the ONE Product You’d Take to Outer Space?

@lindseyyfaye Thank you 

Her glosses are so pretty and sparkly, @SportyGirly125 🤩

@SportyGirly125  I got my first PM gloss from you and I adore it!!  Such a great gloss, easily my top 3, maybe my top 1.

@missjeanie I’m so glad that you love it 

I think I’d need some glowy sun protection haha - Id go with Dermalogica Prisma Protect SPF 30 Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

Oooh, fun game! This is an easy one - hands down, theLANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original, because it lasts an eternity, both in the jar and on the lips 😄

lip-sleeping-mask-texture-01-berry

RE: Re: Beauty Blast-Off! What’s the ONE Product You’d Take to Outer Space?

I know I’m gonna get hated on... but I personally didn’t love it. Used it for a month and didn’t notice any difference. @sportygirl125 have you tried it?

@eshoe Hahaha! It's SO true! It really does last forever. I have two of them, regular berry one and a vanilla tub. Both barely with a dent and they are both among my top used balms 🙂 

@CarolBT, two FS?!?! I wish you the best of luck. I couldn’t finish mine if I wanted to😂 It’s truly a beauty win!

@CarolBT @eshoe 😂. Just start using it as an all purpose balm!   Dry knees?  Glob!  Eye gloss? Glob! Eyebrows out of control?  Just brush a little in there.  Need a foot mask?  Glob glob!  😂. 4-5 jars should last you a lifetime! 

10 Replies
testing