Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Rhode Beauty

@itsfi  I saw this and thought of you immediately. I am definitely into trying this one when it comes out. Hopefully it’s available in Canada 🇨🇦 

16353DEB-9C91-4B40-8399-EA1399A060DB.jpeg

plus I’m pretty sure we talked about greasy donut skin 🍩 

Re: Rhode Beauty

I will take all 3. 😀 And you @ather?

@itsfi  I saw a forth today!! It was a pink like SF pink sugar!!

You love SF pink sugar @ather! 💗 

Ohhh, a fourth, you say??!! Four’s a lovely round number, isn’t it? 😂 I’m up for 4.  I almost don’t care what the shades will be; I’ll pick ‘’em all up, whatever they may be. 🛍️ Gotta keep the family together, after all, right?!! 😉 Seems like there should be a shade to everyone’s liking. @Sunnysmom 

I’m thinking a lip vault at some point would be amazing! 😍 And maybe a lip scrub. Just thinking aloud … 🤞🏼 

@itsfi  I agree. No lip treatment left behind!! I am liking every colour I have seen! I wonder if they will come as a set? Maybe a vault with all the lip treatments!! Hmmm I am down for a lip scrub too! Well to be honest anything! @Sunnysmom  Is there anything you are hoping for? 

I’d be happy with a raspberry/red/berry or something @ather ! @itsfi the lip vault idea sounds perfect! Gifts for… everybody lol. 

‘tis the season of giving, yes @Sunnysmom? 🤣 

Within reason clearly @itsfi . Now just what those reasons are …! 😂

lol @Sunnysmom. "Within reason" seems far more open to interpretation here than elsewhere. That's not a complaint, just an observation. 😂

We make our own rules @itsfi ! 😂

That sounds like a great plan to me @Sunnysmom! 😆 

Have you guys tried the new strawberry lip glaze @ather @itsfi or others? Does it have any tint or just the scent if so? 

I read a blip saying she is probably coming out with a blush soon for her strawberry theme?! Now that excites me! You probably already know this as I’m not up on all her stuff! 🍓

IMG_2745.jpeg

@Sunnysmom  I have some Strawberry glaze on its way here! The first tease looked like it was tinted and it was put on cheeks and lips but the ad she put out looks like it’s just her regular lip peptide treatment with a strawberry scent. But earlier last week I also saw a tease of a bunch of colours but it was black and white so something is coming I think! 

Yay, thank you @ather , excited for you! I signed up for the next one as I waffled the first go round! Lol. I want it to be tinted so badly! Will be fun to see what else comes along! Please share if you think of it, love to see! 🥰 

@Sunnysmom  I will!!! I feel like the tinted ones are soon!! 

👏👏 👏👏 @ather ! 

New product, a glazing milk, launches June 15 at 9am PST. Sign up for the waitlist at rhodeskin(dot)com

Rhode 1.png

Rhode 2.png

Rhode 3.png

Rhode 4.png

@ather, it's coming!!! 

@itsfi  Yay!! I’m going to set my alarm!!

@itsfi  I saw on IG people are testing the new Rhode Essence. And I think I am all for it! I currently use Tatcha The Essence Skincare Boosting Treatment  but I’m not always good with it so maybe this one will get me on board with a more consistent use!! Thoughts? 

I would be down for an essence @ather! 👍🏼 It would be good timing, in my opinion, with the summer season quickly approaching. ♥️ I like using essences in the warmer months - for the most part, they’re refreshing, light but hydrating, and can be layered with other essences or with a lighter moisturizer - that’s great for summer when my skin needs that hydration but it also needs to avoid too heavy or too rich moisturizers. ⚖️  I’m excited to see what will be launching. If only we knew when. Or have you seen anything on launch dates?

@itsfi  Nothing yet. I can see a generic bottle that says Rhode Essence on it. Looks like people just started trying it out. So that makes me think it’s not coming out in June.  Or maybe it is? 

IMG_0253.jpeg

Ahhhh!!! Thank you for sharing @ather! That seems like some solid showing  for her next product being an essence. 😍 She launched her first products on June 15, 2022. Maybe (and this is just a guess) her new product will launch June 15? For her one year anniversary?

Conversation Stats
  • 48 replies
  • 177 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos10
  • 16353DEB-9C91-4B40-8399-EA1399A060DB.jpeg
  • IMG_0253.jpeg
  • Rhode 1.png
  • Rhode 2.png
  • Rhode 3.png
  • Rhode 4.png
  • IMG_2745.jpeg