Masks on the Move Spring V3.0
It's time to get excited!! The spring 🌷🌳🌤️ version of MOTM V3.0 is in the works 🙌 Some exciting changes this round will include not 1 but 2 traveling mask packs. 😯 Yes! Double the fun this time. Instead of a random generator, we are going to try to cut shipping costs the best we can and start one box going through Canada, and one box going through each state closest to the other. Like @eshoe stated, we are in the process of gathering all the participants region to coordinate how it should best travel. So hang tight, we will update you would important information as soon as we can.
A huge thank you to @eshoe @itsfi and @ShortErica for all the effort in organizing this mask addiction creation!! 💞 The sign up link is located down below for anyone who is interested in joining the fun
Two BIC'ers will start off the boxes and they will travel through the shipping order until they make it to the other person at the end.
CA participants are welcome to join again, we just need to ensure we have enough participants willing to ship in/out of the country. This will affect shipping order; other than that, order will be tentatively arranged by region to help offset shipping costs for participants.
Some things to take note of
- There will be 20 face sheet masks in the packet at all times. you can remove as many or as little as you would like; but there should always be 20 masks moving forward to the next participant. You may add in extras like eye, feet or hand masks, but they will not count toward the 20 masks (they are little bonuses😉). Let's just try to keep a good variety in the box, and if there is an ISO, please be kind and don't take it out as an extra. 'Filler' masks would be great bonus items to take out when there is an overflow. Really! Filler masks would be defined as daily masks, generally ones that can be found at TJ Maxx/Nordstrom Rack/etc. and/or are widely available.
- How do I ship? Padded flat rate Priority envelopes are great for this, and can be ordered for free on the USPS site. Any packaging is fine, but please take care to ensure the masks are adequately protected. A smaller package will encourage more participation, which in turn makes things more fun! Think cost-effective for those shipping internationally.
- Will this be open to US and Canada? Yes! As long as there is an interest and participants willing to ship, we would love to cross the border. This would be taken into consideration in the shipping order.
- Any eligibility requirements? Anyone who is has posted regularly to the previous or current thread is eligible. In addition, if you have been involved in other thread challenges on a regular basis/BIC exchanges such as Holiday, Galentine's or Halloween/traveling boxes, you are also eligible. We love new participants, please PM me if you are interested!
- Approval: To be fair, a minimum of the person receiving the box and 3-4 others will suffice. If at all possible, please take into account any ISO's or skin type when moving the box forward.
- Mask Guidelines: The idea is to share your Favorite/Great Finds/Discoveries Masks. Please be considerate and keep in mind this is to give others (and yourself!) an opportunity to try some new and different masks. Let's not send gross masks/masks we just want to get rid of - this is to share our love of masking!
- What happens if the box gets lost? USPS provides a $50 insured value for free. If a box is lost in transit, you are responsible for shipping an additional box to the next participant. Declaring a $50 value ensures that you would be reimbursed by USPS in the event your package is lost; however this is a lengthy process and thus it would be your responsibility to keep the flow of the boxes moving by curating a new box and shipping it out as quickly as possible.
- How does the order work? We are going to try to use your location the best we can, still in process. If there are Canadian participants I would need to take that into consideration depending on how many people would be willing to ship in/out of country.
Link to the survey
Box 1 will start through Canada first
Box 2 will start through US first
- missjeanie ISO hydrating, brightening, whitening, jelly and biocellulose
- HeartsmyfaceISO hydrating, brightening, whitening, jelly and biocellulose
- l8totheparty ISO masks that are not easily found in Canada
- Eshoe ISO NO masks with horse fat
- Laynebr ISO hydrating, plumping, brightening and different kinds of masks
- Prettypaint ISO masks not easily found in the US
- Snoflakefarie ISO masks containing no alcohol or silicone
- Kim888 ISO masks containing vitamin C
Box 2 US first
RE: Masks on the Move Spring V3.0
Here is the box!
Here are the extras:
Sorry for the crappy photos. Trying to work from home at the same time!
Re: Masks on the Move Spring V3.0
Box has been received! Regarding the extras, is it the same with the masks with the in and out values being close? I just want to make sure before I post my proposed swaps.