Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

If you haven’t joined in yet, better late than never!

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: Fruits & Veggies Week  - the lovely @keana1 brings us this deliciously nutritious, good for your skin challenge! πŸ“πŸ‘πŸŒπŸ₯‘πŸ₯¦πŸ†πŸŒ±

Letter of the Week:  L

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

just gotta grin & bear it @Shosh85😝

just gotta grin & bear it @Shosh85😝

RE: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

@sonnydee the scent is something I’ve heard mentioned more than once here. BUT also that it works incredibly well, soooooo.....

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

@sonnydee  I’ve never tried this one. Now I’m curious to try it!!

@sonnydee, I love the results from this mask. Agree with you about the scent but it’s not a dealbreaker for me. To me, it’s fine if a mask doesn’t fall within a theme, but yours here does fit! W is for woman founded and woman owned (I don’t think the brand has been sold)! 

Love that you are going through your open / partially used masks. It definitely helps to have them in one place! 

@sonnydee  Each time I try a Saturn sample, I can't handle the sulfur scent longer than 20 minutes. I'm glad you're able to deal with it and actually get overnight use from it! 

oh @WinglessOne sorry for the confusion- I forgot to put...

oh @WinglessOne sorry for the confusion- I forgot to put a wear time. I left Saturn on for about 30 min. & Kate Somerville Eradikate as a spot treatment, on overnight. KS had a much more pleasant scent but not sure about the effectiveness yetπŸ€”

Re: oh @WinglessOne sorry for the confusion- I forgot to put...

@sonnydee Ah, I see. Yeah, EradiKate smells much better than Saturn. πŸ™‚ I always wonder how anyone can handle that strong sulfur scent overnight. Anyway, you're still doing better than me at 30 minutes with Saturn. 🀣I'll have to wait til I have a spot that might respond to sulfur and my nose is too congested to smell much, before I try going longer than 20 minutes with Saturn again. 

D is for Dewy.... loving how my skin is feeling using this mask, and the print is pretty cute too.

116334531_347569066244872_4690782748666717233_n.jpg115806678_306004613930086_4317690712370011233_n.jpg

RE: Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

@Anastasiya13, this one has received a lot of ❀️ around here, happy you were able to try it!

Re: RE: Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

@eshoe  Thank you, I am happy I have two more to use, and relax with.

@Anastasiya13 so cute!!

@ather  Thank you

@Anastasiya13 oh this is a wonderful mask!

@lmaster  It really is, I am happy it caught my eye at the store.

yesssssss! love this one so much @Anastasiya13 happy to h...

yesssssss! love this one so much @Anastasiya13 happy to hear you enjoyed it as well πŸ€—

I've only used it the 1x but immediately fell in love wit...

I've only used it the 1x but immediately fell in love with it. I did find some boxes at TJ but not since the start of covid so I bought more directly..they had a special bundle 12 for $39. Not a great a price as TJ, but I cant be without it & all of its great ingredients @Anastasiya13

Re: I've only used it the 1x but immediately fell in love wit...

@sonnydee  Oh dang, that ends up being a little expensive directly from them. Yeah the ingredients are really good, and it smells so good once you open the mask too. I like how it felt on too.

Re: yesssssss! love this one so much @Anastasiya13 happy to h...

@sonnydee Thank you. It was my first time trying this specific mask too. I could not pass up on the price at Tj Maxx. Have you used this mask often?

@Anastasiya13  So cute! I really liked this one too! Glad you enjoyed it! πŸ˜ƒπŸŒˆ

@Shosh85  Thank you ❀️

@Anastasiya13   Oh my goodness that’s adorable!!!  

12,363 Replies