Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

If you haven’t joined in yet, better late than never!

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: Morning Masking to get up and Glow, Glow, Glow!!πŸ’–

Letter of the Week:  P

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

@itsfi ohh this mask sounds interesting! Sad it didn't have the apple sent but super hydrating sounds great!

@Kim888, I was pleasantly surprised by this mask. It's the first I've heard of the brand, but I will be looking into the other "flavors" in this line of sheet masks. It will be interesting to see if they are all unscented. 

@itsfi  An Apple scent would've been a nice bonus, but it sounds like those results makeup for that! 
The lippie sounds delicious πŸ˜‹.... I don't think I own any apple scented lip products, but I definitely want to! πŸŽπŸ˜„

@Shosh85, I was surprised by how much I liked this mask! An apple scent would have been perfection but the results are great without it. πŸ˜ Oh my goodness, this lippie is wonderful! When it comes time to picking up an apple-scented lip product, I highly recommend considering this one. πŸŽβ€οΈ

Oooh now I am regretting unsubscribing from Seraphine, @itsfi! Lip products, why on earth are they so appealing🀩

@eshoe, ummm . . . Seraphine has a subscription?! πŸ˜πŸ€”

There's still time left for the 20% off site-wide sale. CODE: HAPPYFOURTH  I literally stumbled upon that sale after posting about the mask. I'd say that it was meant to be. lol. That's what I'm going with if I'm asked about the haul. πŸ› 

The email list, @itsfi πŸ˜‚ I had unsubscribed from most email lists while on my no-buy, and haven’t yet re-committed to constant regret over not capitalizing on the latest deals. One thing at a time. Still waiting on my  conditioner to arrive. Priorities! πŸ˜‰

Ahhh, I see. Got it @eshoe. hahaha! Good call on unsubscribing to emails though. It can flood the inbox pretty quickly. Hopefully your restocks come in soon. 

@itsfi it really makes you appreciate the brands that send a once a week or every few days note. Seraphine is definitely one of those companies, but I have such a weak will toward lip balms/masks that it was time. I haven’t tried them yet, but I hope to soon.

@itsfi Love the pic that you did!  

Thank you @CookieGirl1! My favorite pics are still the ones involving ice cream, but I'm pretty sure that's because I get to eat the ice cream after taking the photo. lol. 

I don't know if you've had the chance to try your Seraphine lip mask yet, but I'm really liking this one. You know I don't need to be liking more lip masks, but it can't be helped! πŸ˜‚

@itsfi Girl, you can NEVER have too many lip masks! πŸ’‹

@itsfi Ooh that sheet masks sounds lovely, minus the Vitamin C lol. 

@Samtian, no vitamin C for you! When I look into the other "flavors", I'll keep an eye out for you for ones that don't contain vitamin C.

@itsfi Thank you!

This mask was such a weird mask lol. It fit well enough, except the chin covered my whole under chin haha. But anyways the weird part, in the morning my skin felt dry not to the touch but just in general I don't know how to describe that...but had that glowy hydrated look. Skin still looks quite well the next night and feels well to the touch so I'm calling it a winner.

@Samtian I've used this one before!!! But it's been quite awhile in my memory πŸ˜†

That does sound like a bit of a weird one, @Samtian but it's hard to go wrong with a glowy, hydrated look in the end! 

@quspork That is true!

@Samtian interesting! Guess it's like sacrifice a dry feeling for a glowy look? haha. That's cool about the chin though, some masks really don't have enough chin space!

@Kim888 Lol yep! I have PCOS so I don't like anything getting caught in my instantly grown stubble lol.