Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

If you haven’t joined in yet, better late than never!

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: Morning Masking to get up and Glow, Glow, Glow!!πŸ’–

Letter of the Week:  P

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge

@Samtian I know I've used this one before,,, or I have it 🀦

@lmaster I hope it works/worked better for you!

@Samtian, I saw the packaging first and thought the naming and pic were clever. Then I read that your forehead is still red. Ack!!! 😬 So sorry to hear about that. Hopefully it was just redness and that it’s not still red. 🀞🏼 

@itsfi Thank you! Thankfully it has gone away now.

Pretty sure I sent this to you, @Samtian - I am so sorry😭 Hopefully  your skin is back to normal today 🀞🏼

@eshoe Haha you did, it's all good, thank you!

You’re a good sport, @Samtian πŸ₯°

Oof, too bad about the redness, @Samtian. Lemon extract does that to me often. Hopefully it fades soon!

@quspork Thats a bummer! Oh well, if it doesn't I just wear a bump cap over my 5 head anyways lol.

Okay, @Samtian this is one of the best names and packaging for a mask I've seen for a while. Hah!

And your forehead is red? Is this one a touch harsh?

@Weetart Ha ha yeah the name and packaging is pretty great! It appears to be. I didn't have any issues with it on, just after wards.

@Samtian waking up with fun skin probs is never fun! I get the "reds" a lot. Sucks. Randomness... last night I ended up passing out with my firestick remote and woke up to lovely deep button marks and a hard line. My skin doesn't bounce back like it used to so... yeah. I am happy to be in quarantine at the moment.

@Weetart haha oh that sucks! Glad you don't have to go out!

F is for Farmskin. F is also for favorite, because out of the 12 I've tried, it's the one I enjoy the most 🍯

8920C38A-4618-416E-958C-23DC3120CC80.jpeg

Spoiler

Farmskin Superfood Salad Illuminating Honey Mask

This is a thin cotton sheet mask that was loaded with a milky serum and had a light and yummy honey scent. The fit was pretty good - not quite wide enough by the ears and a little too long at the chin/jawline. I kept it on for about a half hour. There wasn't any tackiness after removing and my face felt comfortably hydrated and looked less dull. My skin felt soft and smooth and had a nice glow.

This is a love for me and a definite repurchase! 🍯

Spoiler

IMG_5096 (1).JPG

That is one scent I always hope for when it's in the ingredients - honey! Sounds wonderful @Shosh85!

@ShortErica  Me too! It's definitely one of my most favorite scents! πŸ―πŸ˜‹

Ohhhh honey!! @Shosh85 sounds absolutely perfect

@lmaster  If only it were biocellulose, then it'd be absolute perfection!

Bahahah @Shosh85 how did I miss Farmskin for F masks?? I think I still have a honey one, I'm gonna try to save it till the end of my Farmskins to enjoy it the most at the end. 

@missjeanie  Haha! It took me a second to remember why I put it in the pile for this weeks theme πŸ˜‚ Hope you end up liking it!

@Shosh85, loving your F themes on this one! β™₯️ The combo of honey and Farmskin are an excellent pairing! Soft, smooth, hydrated, glowy skin definitely make this a repurchase! 🍯